Chapter nine

"They need to eat more. Look how skinny they are!" Hunter said while chewing a popcorn.

"They have to be skinny to be a model" I responded. We were watching ANTM by the way.

"But they're too skinny. They're not even hot."

I gave his glare "you know you sound a lot like a girl"

"I am one" he said in a girly tone.

I started laughing.

"You have a really funny laugh" Hunter said and starting laughing too. I assume he was laughing at my laugh.

"That's what Ben said" I stopped laughing and giggled a bit.

Hunter stopped laughing as well, but he looked abit pissed. "Why are you so close with Ben?" He said.

"Because we have the same interests and he gets me?" I said.

"You know he likes you right?"

"Yeah"

"Do you like him like that too?"

"What the hell?"

"I don't know Lea. I kinda feel like you're starting to like him. And I'm really scared to loose you again." He said quietly.

"I don't like Ben that way."

"Oh"

There was an really really awkward silence. "Do you wanna bake?" I broke the silence.

"Yeah okay"

**

"We'll just have to wait for 25 minutes then the cake will be done" I said and put my hands on my hips.

"Great" Hunter said. He was wearing my mum's apron and his face and hair was covered with flour.

"You have flour on your face" I said and I grabbed a hand towel and wiped the flour on his face. I has to tiptoe to wipe his forehead because he was like a head taller than me. Our faces were only 2 inches away from each other and his light brown eyes were starting into mine. My palms started to sweat and my heart was beating really fast. My stomach feels like the jungle right now.

"Can I kiss you?" Hunter said.

I nodded and he crashed his lips onto mine. I put my hand around his neck and his hands were on my hips. He lifted me up and put my on the counter. He was stroking my back and my fingers where tangled in his hair. I don't know how this happened but our tongues were tackling each other. It felts abit uncomfortable but Hunter seemed to be enjoying it so yeah I just went with the flow. We pulled away for awhile because we were both out of breath. And then we started making out again. His hands were all over my body. It felt good. To be honest. I'm actually starting to like this. Stupid damn hormones. We pulled away because we were out of breath again. Hunter started kissing my neck and my collarbone. His hand were under my top and he was stroking my stomach and back. No, he did not touch my boobs. After like another 3 minutes of making out I pulled away. His lips were swollen and red. I think mine is the same because it felt abit sore when I licked my lips.

"That was crazy" Hunter said. I started to blush.

"Yeah it was"

"Can I ask you something?" Hunter said.

"Yeah"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said staring at me and his hands were resting my shoulders.

I kissed him and then pulled away "yes. I'll be your girlfriend"

He pulled me into a hug "I love you so much"