Chapter six

Emily was busy with some family thing today. I was so bored. Suddenly my phone was ringing from upstairs.

"I hope its Hunter!" I said to myself.

"Hello?" As I spoke my hands were shaking.

"Omg! Hey! Its Mae!" she said excitedly

"Oh, hey..." I replied. A bit dissapointed but at least I have someone to talk to.

"Im having a sleepover tonight. Do you want to come?" asked Mae

"Who else is going?"

"Just Annie and you, I asked Emily but she is busy or something. Lets meet up at the mall at 3pm!"

"Okay cool. I'll call to ask my mum"

I ended the called and quickly dialed my mum's number.

"Hey honey" said my mother

"Hi, my friend Mae is having a sleepover tonight can I go? Pleaaaseeee?" I begged

"Uh, sure thing. Dont forget to lock up the house when you go out! "

"Yes! Thanks. And yup, I wont forget. Love you mum, byee!"

I packed my pjs, underwear, socks and some money then went straight to the mall. Mae and Annie were running a bit late so I decided to walk around. As I was walking around I spotted Zoe and her freaks. I quickly walked away.

After 10 minutes Annie finally arrives and together we waited for Mae.

"How was the contest?" I asked. Just to break the awkwardness.

"It was fun. We came 3rd!" she replied.

"Oh thats great!"

"Yeh, how was the party?" Annie asked.

I suddenly remember what that guy almost did to me and I started to shake.

"Uh, it was scary" I said to her

"Oh, are you okay?"

Finally Mae came.

"Hey gals!" She said while rushing towards us.

Before we went to Mae's place, we had to pick us some snacks. When we got to her house I was so amazed! It was so big and so nice. Her parents were out of town so the whole house was quiet. It was fun sleeping-over. We played board games, video games, did each others nails, gossiped and ate lots and lots of junk food.

The next morning Annie's mum gave me a ride back home. She was a nice lady, and she looked very young too. When I got home I thanked them for the ride and went inside. There I found my mum sleeping in the living room couch. She must hav been very tired because she was still in her work clothes. I quietly walked to my room and took a nice long shower.

The rest of my Sunday was boring. I watched The Last Airbender in my room until it was dinner time. My mum ordered chinese food.

Before I went to bed I remembered that Ben was going to pick me up tomorrow. I jumped out of bed and picked out my outfit. I took out a white T-shirt with little cute flower prints on them with black jeans. I went back to bed and finally dozed off.

"Honey someone is waiting for you!" that was the sound that woke me up.

I got up and got ready for school. I ran down the stairs, then I grabbed an apple and my lunch. When I got to the door I took a deep breath in and walked outside. There I saw Hunter and Ben. They both waved and I smiled back at them.

"Where does Emily live, Lea?" asked Ben

"Oh, just five houses away from mine"

And Hunter started the engine.

" This one?" Hunter asked as he was pointing

"No no. The one next to it" I replied.

We stopped at Emily's house when she just came out.

"Come on!" Ben said

She walked towards the car giving me weird looks and I just smiled at her. Ben and Emily sat at the back while I sat with Hunter in the front. We didnt talk at all. Emily obviously was the one who did the talking. I talked to Ben abit. I wasnt angry anymore because it wasnt his fault. There was lot of people at the party so it must have been hard for him to get water.

James was waiting for Emily at the parking lot. She got off the car and ran to him. I got my stuff from the car and started walking to my locker. Hunter grabbed my arm

"Lets walk in together loner" he said jokingly

Ben followed us. We got to my locker and I got my books. Emily walked to me and asked

"What was that all about huh?" and she gave a wink

"Huh? Nothing"

"Haha. Sure doll!" then she grinned.

"Oh gosh. Lets just go to class" and we walked together to our classroom.

Our teacher was taking our attendance as usual then we went for our first class. Hunter switched sits with Emily and I didnt even pay attention to what the teacher was saying the whole time. Hunter kept doodling in his book. He drew a pretty flower and gave it to me. Then I think he was trying to hold my hand. I didnt want this period to end! He was so cute.

Today Hunter and the guys had lunch with Emily, Mae, Annie and I. It was fun. Hunter is so funny and so sweet. As we got of from our seats to go outside Ben grabbed my arm.

"I need to tell you something" He said

"Um. Okay?" and he pulled me to the corner.

"Well, um. I've been wanting to tell you for a long time"

"What is it Ben?"

"Its just that I like you" he said with a nervous smile

"Well, ben.." And he cut me off

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Im sorry Ben. You're truly a sweetheart, but I like someone else" I replied

"Ohh.. Thats okay"

And he walked away. I walked outside and found my friends siting underneath a tree. I quickly joined them. I sat next to Hunter and he was playing with my hair.

"Where's Ben?" asked Hunter

"Hah. Im here dude" Ben said while walking towards us

"Where were you?" asked James

"Oh. No where" and he sat down

A few days pass and in all those days Hunter and the guys hung out with us. Hunter was acting more cuter as days passed aswell. Ben and I still hang out when the others are around, we're not as close as we were before. The only thing in my mind was "If Hunter likes me so much why not ask me out?"

"Hey cutie, I'll meet you after second period" Hunter's voice is so sexy

"Haha. Sure Hunter" I said.

"I'll be waiting outside our Maths room aye?"

I nodded and walked away with Mae. Through out the class, Mae was asking me about Ben and what he likes. She has a bit of a crush on him. Which I think it cute. I'm thinking about setting them up for a date. They would make a good couple.

After class Mae, Emily, Annie and I walked to our Maths class. And the first thing I saw when we got there was Hunter and Zoe kissing.

------

Vote and comment! :D

Pic of Annie on the side --->