Chapter two

I was shocked. Maybe it was just Emily using her mum's phone, I thought. And I just left it at that. I took a nice long shower then watched How I Met Your Mother. There was a marathon so I HAD to watch it. I fell asleep after watching about 11 episodes. The next morning the sound of Emily's car woke me up.

"Oiii! Get up! We're going to be late!" Emily said while banging on my front door.

I quickly opened the front door and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then rushed to my wardrobe and pulled out the first things I saw. A long T-Shirt that was grey and a pair of tribal printed leggings. As I was putting on my earrings Emily did my hair. She did a fishtail braid. Emily is great at braiding hair. I quickly packed my books, wore my boots again and ran to the car.

"Thanks for helping me Em, you're a lifesaver!" I said

"Well, of course I am!" and she gave a wink

"Haha, you weird child!" I shook my head.

"Shut up, you love me"

"Oh! I got your text yesterday Em" I said with a small grin

"Huh? I was busy doing my homework after school"

"Don't lie"

"No, seriously! Plus your number is really hard to remember so.."

Who else could it be then? I thought to myself.

When we got to school my stomach was grumbling. It was horrible. I walked to my locker and put my books inside and suddenly Ben walked towards me. He had just finished talking to Hunter. Hunter and I made eye contact yet again and he walked away.

"Hey Lea" Ben said with a warm smile.

"Hi Be-" and again my stomach growls.

"Woah are you okay?" his eyes were wide open

"Hah, yeah. I didnt get to have breakfast because I woke up late"

How embarrassing.

The bell rings.

"Oh well, I'll see you in Maths class" and he ran to his class.

The first and second period were spilt classes. In the first period I had cooking classes. It was fun because Emily and I are partners and all we did was fool around with the food. The second period was language classes. I chose to learn French. There was about 9 students in French. The other kids took Spainish because it was easier, but I wanted to take French because it made me feel closer to my dad since he was part French.

Through out the both periods my stomach couldnt stop growling. It was quite embarrassing. There was just one more period until recess. And that period was Maths.

I walked into to the classroom and Mr. Taylor was already there. As I was walking to my seat Zoe gave me the look, I looked away immediately.

As I took my seat Ben placed a brown paper bag on my desk. I looked at him.

"Your breakfast" and he smiled.

I opened the bag and found little sandwiches and a small fruit juice box.

"Aww.. Thanks Ben!"

I took sandwich out and ate it as fast as I could, I didnt want to get caught. Finally after a long and boring class the bell rang and it was time for recess. As I walked to the door I was looking at my shoes so I didn't look where I was going. One of the jerks of the class decided to trip me and I fell on my butt. I was in too much pain to get up but then Hunter came and pulled me up and walked away without saying anything.