Chapter twenty one

Heyyy! So yeah we've decided to continue this story again..hope u like this chapter?? Lol love u guys xoxo
-------------

"Oh hell no! That bitch did not just post that" Emily said while heading outside.

I said bye to James and Ray and then follow Emily because knowing her, she's probably going to do something to Mae.

"Em stop, don't do it" I said.

"After what she posted, I think she deserves a few bruises on her face"

"It was actually my fault too...I did kiss her boyfriend you know" I said while trying to convince her not to go.

"Yeah well she got him back and she's still posting nasty stuff about you. You think I'm gonna let her get away with this?" She got in her car and drove off before I could even get in.

I hurried up and caught a taxi and told him Mae's address. When we got to her house, I paid the driver and got out of the taxi. Em's car was already there and I could hear Em and Mae's screams coming from instead. The door was unlocked, when I went inside, Em and Mae were pulling each other's hair.

"Stop fighting!" I said while trying to separate them.

Mae pushed me away and my head hit the edge of the table and the last thing I remembered was Mae's parents running in the house.

**
My head and back hurts, i opened my eyes and saw Em sitting on a chair playing with her phone. I scanned the room, everything was white and plain. I tried to sit up but I couldn't and then Em realized that I was awake.

"Hey you're up" she said

"Yeah. What happened?" I touched the back of my head which was wrapped with a plaster.

"Eh, Mae's parents came back and yeah you fainted and were bought to the hospital. The doctor said that the pain will go in about 3 days. Ben's outside by the way..he was at the scene too"

"Ohh.."

"Do you want me to call him?"

"Um..okay"

Em walked out and then Ben came in.

"Hey.." He said quietly. "How are you feeling?" He added.

"Painful"

He took something out of his pocket "here's some painkiller. I thought you'd need so I bought some"

"Oh..thank you. That's...very thoughtful of you"

"No problem.. Anyways, I'm sorry about the thing that happened. I should've let you explain.." He apologizes. "I didn't know what I was thinking"

"Yeah and now you've messed up everything by not letting me explain. Ben I thought you were always the one who understood me and knew what was right or wrong but I guess you're just a fucking pussy. I'm so disappointed with you." I ranted.

"I know I know. I'm so sorry Lea. Please forgive me? I love you"

"I love you? Are you fucking serious Ben? I love you? You think I'd forgive you by just saying that? I'm so done with your bullshit now. You're not the same Ben I used to know. You've changed so much."

"Oh so it's all my fault now? You think I've changed? No I haven't changed a fucking bit Lea. I still fucking love you. I've never stop. You have changed. I thought saying sorry could settle everything but I guess sorry is not enough for you." He yelled.

"I don't wanna talk about this now. My head hurts"

"I'll come back another time" and then he left.