chapter thirteen

"To where?" His voice was broken.

"We can go and live with my grandparents. They live in Texas. I'm sure they'll allow us." I said with a low voice cause I know this won't happen.

Hunter didn't say anything.

"Forget what I just said. It's stupid." I stood up and was walking to the dressing room.

Hunter grabbed my wrist and I turned around "no it's not stupid" he said.

"You think it'll actually work?" I stared at my feet.

"Yeah"

"But we're still young and we have no money"

"Well, we can stay at your grandparents house for the timing and I'll look for a part time job and when I have saved enough money and we could move out. I mean if that's okay. I have enough money to pay for our school fees and groceries"

"I have money too. We can take turns buying groceries cause my grandparents aren't really that wealthy. I'll look for a part time job too."

"Okay that seems like a good idea."

"This sounds really exciting" I looked into his light brown eyes.

"You and me living together" He flashed his dimpled smile.

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist "I love you"

"I love you"

----

One week later.

----

"I finished all the paper work for the school transferring thingy" I said. "We can start school next week"

"Okay do you have everything we need?" Hunter asked me.

I looked through our bags again to see that we have everything we need. "Yep"

"We'll leave at 8:30 tomorrow night during the party, no one will notice

because they'll be busy partying and shit"

"I can't believe we're actually doing this" I fell on Hunter's bed.

"Me too"

"Are we even ready for this?"

"Yes, yes we are" Hunter said.

"Maybe" I sighed. Yeah I sigh a lot.

-2 hours later-

"I'm gonna go and say my last good byes to Emily and them" I said while texting Emily, Mae and Annie to meet me at the coffee shop next to the library.

"Yeah I'm gonna go and meet up with my friends. Do you want me to drop you there?"

"Yeah if you don't mind"

---

"I miss you already Lea" Emily hugged me. I let go of her embrace and her eyes were becoming red.

Ahh she's making me cry too.

"I'll miss you so so so much, thank you for always supporting my decisions and being there for me"

"Make sure you text as call everyday and visit when you're free." Emily started crying.

"I will" and yeah I started to cry too.

I went to Annie and Mae and hugged them.

Mae's eyes were really red and puffy. It seems like she's being crying? And she looks really pale too.