Chapter fourteen

"Lea wake up" someone shook my shoulders. "Lea wake up" it was my mum. "Leaaaaaaaa" she pulled my blanket away. Brrrrr it was cold. I glanced at my clock. It was FREAKING 4:57 AM!!!

"What the heck mum? It's 4:57!" I said and grabbed my blanket back.

"I know but you have to get up now or we won't be ready. The make up artists and hairstylist are here"

"Mum, the wedding starts at 11!!!!"

"I know. Just wake up."

Ugh I hate this so much. I suddenly thought about my dad.

"I miss dad"

"Me too" my mum's eyes started to become watery.

"None of this would happen if he was still here" I grabbed my pillow and hugged it really hard.

"I'm so sorry" and my mum left.

A few minutes later I got up. Brushed my teeth and went down stairs.

My mum were sitting on the couch with three other women. They had a make up kit and a suit case with them so I guess they're the make up artist and hairstylist.

"Oh that's my daughter Lea" they all looked at me.

"She's beautiful" the lady with jet black hair said.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Lea, this is Chloe" mum pointed at the red head.

"Britt" the black hair lady.

"And Amelia" the brunette.

"Hi" I greeted them and smiled.

"Lea, Chloe will be your stylist. She'll do your hair and make up" my mum said. "Okay let's get started"

Chloe and I went up to my room. She bought her huge make up kit with her.

"So, I wanna see how your dress looks like so I can decide how to do your hair and make up" she said.

I went to my closet and got my dress out. The dress looked vintage-ish. It's cream in color and a little bit of purple. It was strapless. The top part of the dress had flowery lace and the bottom part of the dress was silky-ish and lace was covering the silky part. The dress reaches just a little bit bellow my knees. I really like the dress.

"It's beautiful" Chloe said while admiring the dress. "I know exactly what to do with you"

"I'm gonna take a shower first" I said.

I opened the tap and let the cold water run down my body. I was thinking about tonight. What's gonna happen and am I even ready? Yes I am. I have to be positive about everything that's gonna happen today. I thought about Ben. Ben is gonna come for the wedding today. Should I talk to him?

I came out of shower with a towel wrapped around me. "Should I wear the dress now or later?"

"Wear it later. I don't want to ruin the dress" Chloe said while setting her stuff on my desk.

I sat on my chair and Chloe pulled my hair into a pony tail.

She put some concealer on my face and yeah she started putting random stuff on my face. We talked about ourselves. Apparently she was a very rebellious teenage before. She smoked pot, she partied almost every night, she has like 12 tattoos. SHE EVEN LOST HER VIRGINITY WHEN SHE WAS 15! Her parents gave up on her and let her do whatever she wanted and then one day a guy from the community church came and talked to her. He told her that the stuffs she was doing was wrong. At first she thought the stuffs that the guy told her was stupid but then he kept coming to her everyday and telling her positive stuffs and then they fell in love and is now married for 26 years with 3 kids.