~107~

Y/n's POV

I made my way to Max's dorm because we were gonna do homework together, when I made it to her door I noticed that it was cracked, I heard two voices coming from her dorm. It was Mattheo and her.

"I'm just really scared, Matt." I heard her sob, I furrowed my eye brows and listened closer. "I don't know if I can handle this."

I get a feeling that I should turn around and leave, it's wrong to eavesdrop, but after I heard Mattheo's response I couldn't just forget I ever heard anything.

"It's gonna be alright, Max, you're not alone, you have me, and Narcissa, and when you tell the others about this, they'll also be there for you. I'm scared too, believe me, I am. But I'm also excited, because I love you, and this baby, more than anything."

My jaw dropped. "And this baby"?! Is...is Max pregnant? No, she couldn't be. I mean, I guess that would explain the throwing up, and moodiness, and the sudden nausea...

"I just don't know if I'm ready. I'm only seventeen, and I'm still in school. I do want this though, but it's terrifying me." she cried.

"Hey, it's okay," Max was sitting on the edge of her bed and Matt was on the ground in front of her, holding her waist, he stood up and hugged her tightly. "We're gonna be alright, okay? I'll be here every step of the way and I'm not going anywhere. I promise you."

"Okay," she sniffed. "Maybe I could be pregnant at our wedding." she laughed, I smiled at the thought.

"I love that. And I think you'll look adorable with a baby bump." I smiled when I hear her giggle and then silence filled her dorm, I knew the two were now kissing and I really should leave. But then Max said,

"Y/n and I are supposed to do homework together, she'll be here in a bit- Oh hey Y/n." Max noticed me in the crack of her door and I opened the door fully. 

"I'm sorry is this a bad time, I can go." I said gingerly.

"No it's okay," Max's face was very pink, and my face must have given my away, because then she said, "You heard all that, didn't you?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been listening, but...how long?" I asked and sat next to her on her bed, Mattheo looked kind of lost for words.

"It's been about a month already." She answered.

"Oh wow," I whispered, "You're keeping it?"

"Yes," she nodded, "Matt and I decided to."

"How long have you known?" I asked Mattheo,

"Since Christmas. That night Max showed me the positive test and that's why I didn't go to Florida after." He finally spoke. I nodded.

"Who else knows?"

"You and Narcissa are the only other people who know."

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm perfectly okay, it's just scary you know?" she brought her hand to her lower abdomen and sighed,

"I bet," I said, "Do you guys know what you're gonna do? I mean, Mattheo, you're graduating this year, and Max, if you've already been pregnant for a month then the baby's due by...at least September or August, will you come back to Hogwarts afterwards?"

"I don't think so. I wouldn't be able to with a baby. This year is both mine and Mattheo's last at Hogwarts." I nodded, speechless. "And I want a safe place to raise and have my child, I don't want that to be in the same place as my mother, or the dark lord,"