30.

Rose's POV:

The day has finally come... our wedding day, the rehearsal dinner went very smoothly and not just my family but all of Ryan's family is here with us. "Rose... I'm so happy for you" my sister and my girls were in the dressing room with me and they were all getting their makeup and hair done along with me but my sister was the only one who was finished.

"Thanks Alice, I really hope everything goes well today... I just want everything to be perfect and I don't want anyone getting hurt or anything like that." I couldn't find myself to make eye contact with my sister but I knew she could tell I was nervous and a little scared of what could happen during the wedding.

"Everything will go great sissy" Alice walked over to me and gripped my hand tightly and just smiled at me in the mirror.

"You haven't called me that ever since we were little" I locked eye with her as I realized the name she called me a minute ago. Her smile got bigger and she looked away from me acting like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Well you're my little sister and we always called each other sis or sissy so I know it use to calm you down whenever you were stressed or feeling anything negative." Alice let go of my hand and walked back to her seat and she put Stray Kids music on because she knew that whenever I listen to my boys music I don't think about anything other than the Lyrics. Someone knocked on the door and Alice let them in and as soon as I looked through the mirror I seen my parents and my Stray Kids.

"Oh my gosh look at my baby girl" my mom covered her mouth when I stood up and turned to face them all.

"You look beautiful as usual Rose" Seungmin said walking up to me and hugging me tightly, I hugged him back and felt more calm now that I have my friends and family with me

"Thanks Seungmin, you look very handsome as always and same with the rest of you boys" I let go of Seungmin and hug Minho and the others. Everyone couldn't stop smiling and of course we were taking photos left and right and just enjoying the moment we had with each other, Seungmin and the boys had been invited to the bachelor party Regie and Oliver planned for Ryan and all my girls were with me at my party last night and it was just so much fun. We stayed home and just partied at the apartment, we weren't the type to go to male strip shows and all that other stuff people do before getting married.

"Thanks for a great night girls and boys thank you for behaving around Oliver, Ryan told me you boys had the time of your lives." I said looking over at my Stray Kids and they all just smiled at me scratching the back of their heads, I knew they would have a lot of fun with Oliver once they got passed the anger and hate they had for each other.

"Yeah Oliver and the others are pretty fun... we just get protective over you and we just wanted to make sure Oliver wasn't going to pull any bullshit with you. But we seen he was trying to move on and he started apologizing for the way he acted in the past and we just started getting along last time we all hung out with him." Chan said as he opened the to the main room where I was supposed to stand in with my father as we waited for the music to start for me to come out and walk to Ryan.