31.

Rose's POV:

"I have something for you Oliver, close your eyes" Oliver closes his eyes in excitement and I let go of his hand kneeling to the ground and lifting my dress up a little. There was a dagger attached to my leg I had in it's strap that came with it that my father had gave to me a few years ago, I stood up straight and looked at Ryan.

"This is for aiming a gun at Ryan" I plunged the dagger into Oliver's chest and his eyes popped open and he looked down at where his heart was and seen the dagger. He fell the the floor breathing heavily and I got on top of him and grabbed the dagger out of his chest causing him more pain.

"This is for aiming the gun at me and hurting the baby" I stabbed him in the temple and Oliver took his last breath. I had tears streaming down my face but a blank facial expression, it was self defense and I wasn't going to get into trouble for killing him but it wasn't getting into trouble that I was worried about it was Ryan.

"Babe! oh my gosh!" Ryan ran over to me and grabbed me helping me off of Oliver and he hugged me tight.

"What the hell did you just do?!" Ryan's grip on me kept tightening and I just hugged him back.

"It was him Ryan... I'll explain everything later but can we please get married? I lied to him about everything just to get him to put the guns down." Ryan let go of me and he whipped the blood splatter off of my face and he just smiled and nodded at me, Ryan's old friends got Oliver out of there and cleaned the blood up but my dress had his blood splattered on it but I didn't care.

"Well... um where were we? oh right repeat after me" the pastor was still shocked as was everyone else but they all just stayed calm.

"In the name of God, I, Ryan Nguyen, take you, Roseanna Park, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow." Ryan repeated the pastor with a smile on his face and tears falling from his face.

"And now you Ms. Park" I look at the pastor and then back at Ryan, I felt my heart racing again and I couldn't get the image of Ryan's painful look out of my head.

"In the name of God, I, Roseanna Park, take you, Ryan Nguyen, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death. This is my solemn vow." I repeated the vow and I felt better but I still felt sad that I even hurt Ryan that way even though he had no idea what I had been planning behind his back.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride" Ryan wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him and looks me in my eyes.

"You're not going to ask someone else to finish the wedding with you are you?" we both smiled and I shook my head grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. Finally I was known as Mrs. Nguyen and I was with my forever soul mate, I never wanted this kiss to break but unfortunately Ryan pulled away and we faced everyone who was cheering. We all walked into the building and I went to the changing room with my family and friends following behind me along with Ryan, we all stood in the changing room and I started undressing in the bathroom and changing into a different dress I had bought in secret.

"Ok what the hell was all of that?!" Justin said as I walked out off the bathroom with a whole new outfit on.

"You all should sit down for this one" I say as Stray Kids and my family stand next to me sitting in the seat that were behind us. Ryan and the others sat down on the couch that was next to them and they looked angry and betrayed.

"Look last night Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, Alice and I did some searching instead of enjoying our night with a party. We lied saying we partied but we actually were trying to figure out what your dad was planning and it turns out when Lisa searched through your dad's past she noticed Oliver was one of the men he had met up with recently." I locked eyes with Ryan and he seemed like he was still hurt but he believed every word I was saying.