Chapter 20

A little smirk starts to appear on Chris his face and i chuckle still holding out his shirt for him to take... "Keep it..." He whispers and is shake my head... "No... no... " I say with a little smile on my face, and he sighs but takes the shirt... "Doesn't smell like you that much anymore anyways..." I mumble and kiss him making him groan... My body shivers as he runs his hands all over me and he chuckles... "Put the shirt back on love... You are getting cold..." He murmurs and i shake my head... "Neve..." He growls as i move a little in his lap and i smile as i can feel something moving underneath me... 

"Dont you like me like this... Naked... At your mercy..." I whisper in a soft seductive tone of voice, and he groans cursing under his breath... "Neve... We really should talk..." He groans and i kiss him again... "We have talked... I was a bad girl for leaving... Let me make it up to you..." I whisper and he groans again something now definitely poking me and i giggle... I kiss him again before moving and starting to kiss his neck smiling at the little mark i made yesterday... 

I slowly glide down his lap to the floor between his legs and he watches me intently as i look up and start to undo his belt... "Neve..." He moans taking in a sharp breath and i lick my lips... "Shhh..." I whisper and i open his pants and tell him to lift his hips so i can pull his pants down... He is breathing heavy his chest going up and down as he watches my every move... 

"I have been such a bad girl... I need to make up for it..." I say slowly pulling his pants down just enough to free his hard dick... I push myself up on my knees placing both hands on his thighs leaning down and kissing the tip of his hard dick... He growls throwing his head back... "Shit..." He mumbles and i smile as his dick twitches... I run my tongue over the thick vein before looking up at him and our eyes meet... "Still want to talk...?" I whisper looking up at him smiling as innocent as i can and he whimpers... "Fuck no..." He groans... 

I run my tongue over his dick again kissing the tip and he groans... I keep teasing him kissing and licking... "Such a fucking tease..." He growls and i giggle...I wrap my hand around his dick slowly pumping him up and down and he groans throwing his head back again and while he is not looking i suck on his tip... He gasps and his head snaps forward again watching me and while i look him in the eyes i take him all the way in as deep as i can breathing through my nose to not gag... His hand flies into my hair grabbing a fistful as i slowly start to bob my head up and down taking him in as deep as i can... 

"Shit Neve fuck..." He growls as he holds me still his dick deep in my mouth his hips bucking up... It takes everything in me not to gag and he pulls me up off his dick saliva running down my chin... I look up at him and smirk... "You like that dont you... You like almost choking on my dick dont you love..." He growls as he holds my face and i nod... He growls and he wraps his hand around his shaft moving me and pushing his dick into my mouth again... "As you wish love..." He growls and bucks his hips up again and i can't help but smirk as he fucks my mouth... "Shit... You really do fucking love this..." He groans and i hum... 

I press my legs together as my core starts to throb and i need some sort of release... He leans over me pushing his dick in even further and i moan around his dick as he slaps my ass... "Fuck i love it when your ass jiggles..." He grunts and slaps the other cheek making me whimper before leaning back into the couch again.  He gives me back control and i bob my head back up and down again wrapping a hand around his shaft letting them work in perfect sink... 

I work him over and over his dick twitching... "Going to cum love..." He growls and i know he says it to warn me in case i dont want him to cum in my mouth but i want it... I want to taste it... I suck him in deep again and he growls and his dick twitches one last time as his cum fills my mouth... I suck him dry wanting every last drop... When i am done i pull off of him and look up... He looks back at me breathing heavy and i swallow making him growl again and i stick out my tongue at him... "Taste so good..." I say wiping the corners of my mouth smirking at him...

He chuckles and leans forward kissing me... My stomach growls and i blush... I am going to put on some clothes i whisper and push myself up and walk to the bedroom... I sigh looking in the mirror... Am i going to do this...? Am i going to give this a try? Even though i have so many doubts i know the connection is there i have been lying to myself fighting it... He seems serious... He wouldn't be here if he wasn't serious right...? He seemed genuinely upset and sad that i had left... I take a deep breath before i walk back out after getting dressed and Chris is still sitting on the couch...

I feel awkward all of a sudden... I pull on the sleeves of my shirt looking at him and he smiles... "I am going to order some food... Do you want something?" I ask and he smiles holding out his hand and after hesitating for a second i take it and he pulls me in his lap... "What are you ordering?" He asks and i shrug my shoulders... "I was thinking of pizza or something..." I say and he smiles pulling out his phone... He asks what i want and orders pizza for us both and i smile... "Do you want something to drink?" I whisper and he nods and i get of his lap and walk into the kitchen... I walk back handing him a beer... He smiles and i sit down next to him and put my head on his shoulder... 

"What do we do now..." I mumble and he chuckles putting his arm around me and kisses the top of my head... "Wait for our dinner..." He says and i sigh cuddling into him... It feels comfortable... Neither of us says a word and yet it doesn't feel awkward... I can hear my phone buzzing but i dont want to get up... I am comfortable...