Chapter 82

My dad smiles at me... "You look beautiful sweetheart..." He says and i blush... "Thanks dad..." I whisper and he kisses my cheek... "I am so proud of the woman you have become..." He says and i have fight my tears... "Thanks dad... But please stop... You are going to make me cry and that will ruin my make up..." I whisper and he chuckles... We can hear the music start to play and he out his arm for me... "Ready?" He asks and i nod... "Yes..." I say and swallow hard... "Please dont let me fall..." I whisper nervously and he pats my hand... "Dont worry sweetheart... I won't..." My dad says and i take a deep breath... "But first it is Sade's turn..." He whispers and i smile.

I smile and watch our little girl who just turned 3 wave her little flower basket back and forth... I giggle as she holds Seb's hand. He will guide her down the aisle as she is a little firecracker and probably will turn left halfway down the aisle because she has seen something that interests her more... But she was so excited to be a flower girl... I watch the doors open and i see a glimpse of Chris before Seb and Sade walk out and the doors close again... 

"He looks nervous..." I whisper to my dad who just grins... "Oh, he is... He is a mess... On the verge of tears..." My dad says smirking and i giggle... Last night we spent apart, and he kept calling and texting me as he was not liking it at all, we barely have spent a night apart over the last few years... He wanted to be with his girls... Me, Sade and Riley... Our 6-month-old baby... After we agreed to start trying, i got pregnant pretty quick and i didn't want to walk down the aisle pregnant... She was now with Lisa and my mother in the front... Lisa and my mother had both agreed to watch her and Sade throughout the ceremony as Seb was my man of honor... Dotty would watch her and Sade during the reception, so we could enjoy the party... 

I smile hearing the chatter and giggles as a reaction to Sade scattering the rose petals down the aisle... Part of me i sad that i am missing that, as i know it is adorable... But i can see it on the video that is being made... I hear her squeal as she apparently has discovered Uncle Robert among the guests and yells out for him making everybody laugh... Uncle Seb is her favorite, but Uncle Robert is a close second... He is the uncle with all the animals at home which she loves. 

Then it is time, and the doors open again... I take a deep breath as we step out and all eyes turn to me... "Oh that is not creepy at all..." I whisper to my dad who has to do his best not to laugh... We walk down the aisle and i look at Chris who looks back at me smiling but Scott hands him a tissue and he takes it wiping away some tears... He looks so handsome... I feel like we are going to slow. If it was up to me i would run and just fling myself in Chris, his arms... 

When we reach the end i smile as dad kisses my cheek before he hands me over to Chris who looks emotional just like me... "Hi..." I whisper and he smiles... "Hi love... You look so beautiful..." He whispers and i giggle as he gives me a quick twirl... "You look so handsome. I love the navy-blue suit..." I whisper back. He can't resist and kisses me, and everyone chuckles and cheers making me blush... "Save it for after the i do's you two..." Scott says laughing and i blush before turning to Seb and handing him my bouquet... 

We turn to look to the officiant, and he smiles at us... I take a deep breath and look at Chris again as the officiant starts. I am getting lost in Chris his eyes as he is smiling back at me... He winks at me and i blush... The hand that is holding mine is playing with my fingers, a nervous tick as we are both a little anxious standing here in front of all these people... When we started to plan, we had a small guestlist but somehow it had grown and settled on 213 people... But we are happy they are here to celebrate this special day with us. 

"I do..." I hear Chris say and i blush snapping out of my daze. Í just hope that nobody has noticed me spacing out.  The officiant asks me if i take Chris as my husband and i smile and squeeze his hand as he seems a bit anxious... "I do..." I answer and he takes in a sharp breath squeezing my hand back. 

"Then i no pronounce you husband and wife..." The officiant says and Chris and i anxiously wait for him to tell us to kiss each other... "You can kiss the bride..." The officiant hadn't even said it fully when Chris crashed his lips on mine dipping me low making everyone erupt into cheers and applause... When he pulls me back up i smirk as he doesn't let me go... "I love you so much, love..." He whispers and kisses me again... "I love you to..." I say and we both have the biggest smiles on our face... 

"I want a kiss to..." We hear and i feel tugging on my dress and we both laugh as Sade is standing there pouting... Chris lifts her up and we both kiss a cheek. Sade giggles... When he puts her back down again, she runs over to Seb who leans down and whispers something in her ear making her giggle... Chris takes my hand, and we walk back down the aisle again under loud cheering. While our guests will go into cocktail hour, we are going to have a moment to ourselves and take some pictures. 

As soon as we close the door of my bridal suit behind us Chris kisses me again followed by another twirl. "You look amazing, Mrs. Evans..." He whispers and i blush... "You dont look so bad yourself Mr. Evans... Dear husband of mine..." I whisper and we kiss again.