Chapter 70

"Chris..." I moan into the kiss, and he pulls me closer deepening the kiss... I know it is probably not smart, but my body and hormones are taking over... My hormones make me hornier than ever... I was sick and tired of helping myself and the idea alone of sleeping with anyone else or even date while pregnant with Chris his baby made me sick... But having Chris here invading all my senses makes me even more desperate... They were now wrong that you would have a horny face in the pregnancy... 

I can feel my pussy throbbing making me press my legs together for some sort of friction... I am starting to get desperate for some sort of release... "You need to eat..." He murmurs into the kiss and i sigh... "Shut up..." I mumble a little more aggressive as i would have liked so i kiss him again and he groans as he pulls me closer... "Are you sure..." He says breathing heavy and i can feel he is getting hard as he is just in his boxers and a shirt... I nod... "Please... I need it... My body needs it..." I whisper and take his hand sliding it down my body to my core as a sort of show and tell... "Fuck... So, fucking wet..." He growls and picks me up carrying me back to the bedroom... 

He gently lays me down on the bed and leans down and kisses me... He pulls at the string of my robe, and it opens... He pushes it off my shoulders attaching his lips to mine again... I push myself up a little awkwardly as it is not so easy anymore... I pull on his shirt desperately wanting it off... He had put on some clothes before following me towards the kitchen and noticed how much i did not like it... I wanted it all off... He pulls his shirt over his head and i start to push his boxers down and he growls at my desperation... I moan as he is hard already and i wrap my hands around his shaft making him in take in a sharp breath letting out a low growl making my pussy drip even more... It was like he was talking directly to my core... 

When i finally have him naked his boxers somewhere on the ground... I take his hand and pull him on the bed... I tell him to sit against the headboard and he chuckles but does as i say and i pull off my panties and crawl in his lap and straddle him grabbing his face in both hands and kiss him with everything i got while grinding down on him... He groans into the kiss and i can feel him getting harder underneath me... "This is not going to last long love... It has been a while..." He groans sounding like he is in about to come already just by me running his dick between my folds and i smile as hearing this makes me happy... "Good thing my body is extra sensitive then..." I moan and he groans again attaching his lips with mine his tongue begging for access and when grant him that he is exploring my mouth as if he is getting reacquainted...

I push myself up a little and reach behind me wrapping my hand around his shaft making him groan and breath even heavier as i line him up and slowly sink down moaning as he stretches me to the max... I have to pause every now and then as it has been a while and i need to breathe through the feeling of him sliding inside of me... 

But God, it feels even better than i remember and i pause for a second when he is completely inside of me... I dont know if it is the fact that i missed this or the fact that my body is super sensitive but i can feel every inch of him... Every ridge every vein... I can feel it all... Stretching me stimulating me making me feel so good... "Fuck..." I moan as i rest my forehead against his trying to control my breathing as i dont want to come just yet... I am hyper aware of his hands running all over my body as i makes my skin feel like it is on fire... It is all overwhelming all my senses being flooded with him... The feeling of him inside of me... His sent... His little grunts... The way his hands feel all over me... His lips on mine as we kiss wanting to connect in every way...

I kiss him again only breaking the kiss every now and then to come up for air... I start to move my hips rocking back and forth... We both moan into the kiss... His hands find my tits and it is sensitive... To sensitive... I take his hand sliding it down to my ass... "To sensitive..." I mumble and kiss him again... He smiles into the kiss and starts kissing me down my cheek finding his way into my neck sucking on my pulse point marking me and i wrap my arms around his neck holding him tightly in place as it feels so good... 

My body is in overdrive i am dripping all over him as i am getting wetter and wetter... I keep rocking my hips back and forth the stimulation of my clit while i grind on him with his dick buried deep inside of me is overwhelming... "Chris..." I whine and he groans as i pick up the pace desperately chasing my release... He crosses his legs and with his hands now on my ass again he helps me move... We rock back and forth together totally caught up in the moment and i think he needs this just as much as i do... It is like we are fucking everything out of our system... I know this will not fix anything but for now it does... I know we have a long way to go and maybe i should not make decisions while he is inside of me... But i realize i missed this... Not only the sex but having him around... Having him in my space... How he makes me feel so at ease... and so calm... I realize just how miserable i was without him... We have a long way to go and nothing in life is sure... I dont know what the future holds but i know i am not entirely done with him as much as i have tried to convince myself that i was...

"Oh, Chris feels so good..." I whimper and he groans... He kisses me everywhere he can and but when he finds my lips again, we both come together... Our bodies are shocking as we found our releases... His cum filling me up as my walls clamp down on him claiming it all... His grunts making me shiver and smile... We are breathing heavy our lips hovering over each other's while our foreheads pressed together... 

Neither one of us moves as we kiss again... I dont want to move... I am perfectly happy and comfortable in his lap... But my stomach starts to growl, and he smiles... "You really need to eat love..." He whispers and i sigh nodding but i dont move... I dont want to move... I want to keep the connection for a little while longer... "I can make you some of my pesto eggs..." He whispers and i chuckle at the thought of the only thing he can make... "I dont want to sound ungrateful... But eggs are disgusting right now..." I mumble and he chuckles... "I want banana pancakes... with bacon and whip cream..." I say blushing and Chris grins... "Does the whip cream go with the pancakes or the bacon...?" He asks and i blush... He starts to laugh and i whimper as it sends shivers through my body as he is still inside of me... 

"Can you help me up..." I whisper blushing feeling a little awkward as i dont move around that easy anymore and he smirks and lifts me off of him with ease... He gets off the bed and helps me off the bed handing me my robe. I sigh but put it on not wanting to cook naked... He smirks as i go to clean myself up a little and i find him dressed in just his boxers in the kitchen making coffee... "You want some?" He asks and i groan... "No..." I say pointing at my belly and he blushes... "Sorry..." He says and i sigh... "It is okay... Can you get me some juice... I'll make us breakfast..." I say and he nods and starts to look for the glasses and i smile as he feels comfortable enough opening kitchen counter doors... 

I make us breakfast and Chris looks at me as if i am crazy when i dip my bacon in whip cream... "That looks disgusting..." He mumbles and i just shrug my shoulders... "Tastes great to me..." I say and he shakes his head... "Your pancakes are amazing though..." He says and i smile proudly at him...