Chapter 01

It was the time of the morning, the sun was shining over a beautiful house. The security guards were standing outside the house. The Chauhan mansion was written on the nameplate.

In the Chauhan house:

A girl was standing in front of the mirror and she was getting ready.

Her hair was open and was long till her waist

Her hair was open and was long till her waist. Her skin was white and her eyes were deep like the ocean. She had applied light makeup because she doesn't like it. Someone came and stopped to see her. The lady smiled to see the girl.

Person: my daughter is looking so pretty. God, protect her from evil eyes.

The girl saw the lady in a mirror and she smiled. The girl turned to her mother and the girl is Avni Chauhan.

Girl: Thank you, Mama.

The lady was her mother, Alka Chauhan. Alka came to Avni and Avni sighed.

ALKA: Avni, what happened, why are you looking so nervous? The boy is just coming to meet you, he will not eat you up. Relax, Bacha.

Avni: Mama, the thing is not that. You know everything, I...

Alka cut her and say.

Alka: Bacha, forget that incident. Till when you will spoil your present by thinking about your past. Forget it and think about your future.

Avni nodded while thinking.

Alka: ok, now, hurry up, get ready fast, they will reach any time.

Avni looked at her mother and she smiled at her mother.

On the other side, the sun was shining over the beautiful mansion. The Rathore mansion was written on the nameplate. Inside it, a boy was coming down the stairs. He was well dressed and he was in jeans with a white shirt and a blue coat.

It's our hero

It's our hero. He was tall and handsome. His mother was standing in the living area and she smiled to see him.

His mother's name is Anjana Rathore.