Chapter 20

It was the time of night, the moon was glowing in the sky and the Rathore mansion was shining on the earth. People were enjoying the party.

Suddenly, the lights turned off and everyone was surprised. A spotlight lighted at a particular area. Avni and Aditya came and their arms were intervened. Red and white balloons were kept there. The smoke was there. Everyone clapped for them and flowers were showered on them. Aditya and Avni smiled and they entered.

They came forward and the lights turned on. Everyone came to meet them and gave the gifts and bouquets to them. Avni saw her family and smiled. Everyone enjoyed the party. Avni and Aditya were standing with Aman, Aarti, and Arjun. They were talking. Suddenly, Avni felt an itching in her throat and she couched. Aditya and others looked at her.

Aditya kept his hand on Avni’s back.

Aditya: what happened? Are you ok?

Avni: yes, my throat is itching.

Aditya: wait.

Aditya looked around but he didn’t find any waiter. Avni coughed.

Aditya: I am coming.

Aditya went and Avni coughed.

Aman: what happened?

Avni tried to talk. Soon, Aditya came back and made Avni drink water. Aman and Aarti smiled to see Aditya’s care.

Aditya: you ok?

Avni nodded. Aditya sighed.

Aditya: You don't take care of yourself at all.

Avni looked at Aditya cutely. Aditya and the others smiled. Aditya looked at others and everyone was smiling.

Avni: you all scold me unnecessarily. I am going.

Aditya was surprised and Avni was about to go.

Aditya: ok. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Avni turned to Aditya who held his ear and said sorry. Avni looked at him cutely.

Arjun: good job, Bhabhi. To date, no one has been able to make Bro hold his ear but you have done it.

Avni smiled and Aditya glared at Arjun.

Aditya: shut up, Arjun else.

Aditya was about move and Arjun ran to Avni. Arjun hid behind Avni. Aditya looked at them and everyone smiled. Aditya smiled.

Later, Avni and Aditya were standing near the table and a cake was kept on the table. People were standing around there. Aditya took the knife and passed it to Avni. Avni held the knife and Aditya held Avni’s hand. They cut the cake and everyone clapped. Aditya fed Avni who took the piece from him and fed him. Everyone clapped. They had dinner and then they got busy in their talks.

Aarti and Arjun came to the center of the hall.

Arjun: hello, hello, every one be attentive here.

Everyone looked there. Avni and Aditya also looked there.

Aarti: guys, don’t you feel that party is getting boring and there should be some fun.

Everyone hooted. Avni frowned slightly because she knows her sister-in-law very well. Aditya smiled.

Arjun: you felt that right? We also felt that. That’s why, we thought to play a game.

Avni and Aditya frowned and looked at each other and then they looked at Arjun and Aarti.

Aarti: so the game is a paper dance game.

Avni was surprised and everyone smiled.

Arjun: the game is simple and the rules are simpler. We will give a paper to each couple.