Chapter 51

It was daytime, an airplane took off and soon it landed. Avni and Aditya were standing outside the airport and they saw Aditya’s car with the driver. Avni looked around and she got emotional. Aditya smiled to see Avni who looked at him and smiled. Aditya cupped Avni’s face.

Aditya: happy now.

Avni nodded.

Aditya smiled and kissed Avni’s forehead.

Aditya: Come, our car is standing there.

Avni nodded and they moved to the car. The driver kept the bags in the trunk.

Aditya: So where do you want to go first, the Rathore mansion or the Chauhan mansion?

Avni: Why will I go to the Chauhan mansion, I will go to my home, the Rathore mansion.

Aditya smiled and said okay.

Aditya made Avni sit in the car and then he went to the other side and sat. The driver started the car and they moved to their destination. Avni was looking out from the window and Aditya messaged someone. Aditya saw Avni and smiled.

Avni was excited at first but as the time was passing and she was moving close to the Rathore mansion, she was getting nervous. Avni rubbed her hands and sweat. Aditya was busy on his phone. Avni remembered something.

Flashback:

1:  Ambika: What are you all doing here now? Didn’t you people hear that the party is over?

Avni was surprised by seeing the changed behavior of Ambika.

2: Ambika: what? Take your characterless daughter and get out from her.

Avni was shocked. Everyone was shocked.

3: Ambika: We have no interest to keep the garbage on our heads.

4: Ambika: and you…

Avni looked at Ambika.

Ambika: Didn’t you hear what I said? Just get out of here.

Avni was shocked and hurt.

5: Ambika: Adi told his decision by walking out from here. He doesn’t want to live with her.

Avni looked down.

Ambika: And why would he live with this characterless girl.

6: Ambika: So what do you want to say that we let her live here? Anjana, I wanted the best life partner for my Adi. A perfect partner but she is not perfect. She is a characterless and shameless girl. Don’t know with how many boys she must have slept.

Flashback ended.

Avni squeezed her eyes and she was sweating. Aditya looked up from his phone and saw Avni who was wiping her sweat. Aditya was shocked and he moved to Avni.

Aditya: What happened, Avni?

Avni looked at Aditya and smiled.

Avni: n, nothing.

Aditya: Don’t lie, Avni.

Avni smiled and said seriously.

Aditya: Then why are you sweating?

Avni: It is hot.

Aditya: In the AC Car, you are feeling hot? Seriously?

Avni looked on.

Aditya: Tell me.

Avni and Aditya heard the car horn and they looked at the front glass. They saw that the car entered the Rathore mansion and Aditya looked at Avni who huffed and wiped her sweat. Avni gulped. Aditya was shocked.