Chapter 11

People should learn to let go. With time, everything comes to its place, and if not come then that place was not of it. 

Forgetting the past is not easy but time teaches us how to live with it.

Avni is not able to forget her past but with time, she learned to live with those wounds but since her alliance has been fixed, her past has started to her. She want to tell the truth to Aditya but she didn’t get the chance because Aditya was in Pune.

Minutes turned into hours and hours into days and one month passed. In this one month, Avni and Aditya hardly talked because Aditya didn’t have time to talk. He was so busy that he didn’t have the time to have a proper meal even some times, he slept in the office. 

The preparations for the wedding have started and Avni started to get restless. She tried a lot to tell the truth to Aditya but when she talks to Aditya she got nervous.

It was the time of the night, a car stopped outside the Rathore mansion. Aditya got out of his car and smiled to see his home. A man came to him and Aditya gave the car key to him and asked him something and then he looked at his home. Aditya sighed.

Aditya: my home. Aahhh… finally, I am back. I missed my home a lot.

Aditya smiled and his family came out. Aditya smiled to see them and he moved to them. They welcomed him and he met them.

Aditya: thank God, you came otherwise, I had started feeling that you will come on your wedding day, or not.

Everyone smiled and they turned to go inside. Arjun and Aditya side hugged each other and they went inside.

Aditya came to his room and he smiled to see it. Aditya remembered something and he took out his phone from his jeans pocket. Aditya dialed a number and wait for the person to pick up the call.

On the other side, Avni's phone was ringing on the table in the living area. Indravati was sitting on the couch and she looked at the phone. Indravati was about to lean to pick up the phone but Alka came. Indravati saw her.

Indravati: Alka, see whose phone is ringing?

Alka came and she picked up the phone and she checked the phone.

Alka: it is Avni's phone.

Alka saw the caller I'd and smiled.

Alka: Aditya is calling.

Indravati smiled and Alka picked up the call.

Aditya: Hello, Avni.

Aditya was about to say.

Alka: No, Avni's mother.

Aditya got shocked and embarrassed.

Aditya: ab, Aun, Aunty, you. He, hello, Aunty. How are you?

Alka smiled and put the phone on speaker. Alka and Indravati smiled.

Alka: I am fine but seems like you are not fine. Why? Didn't you like my voice?

Aditya: No, Aunty, nothing is like that. It's just that I didn't expect you.

Alka: then whom did you expect?

Aditya looked down and smiled.

Alka: hmm?

Indravati: Alkaaa, stop pulling his leg.

They smiled. Avni came there while saying.

Avni: Mama, had you seen my pho...

Avni stopped to see her phone in Alka's hand. Alka smiled and Avni frowned. Aditya heard Avni.