Chapter 54

The sun rises and people and birds start their day. In the Rathore mansion, Anjana entered the kitchen and she was surprised to see the vessels. Anjana frowned and she looked around. Anjana took a pan from the stove and then she saw a tray and plates. Anjana thought and then she smiled. Anjana understood who did that.

Anjana: Avni would have craved for something and Adi must have cooked that for her.

Anjana smiled.

Anjana: He should have awakened me.

Anjana smiled and shook her head.

Anjana: This boy...

Anjana smiled and took the pan and kept that in the wash basin and then she kept other vessels too.

Everyone gathered for breakfast except Avni and Aditya because they were sleeping.

Gaurav: Adi didn't wake up till now?

Anjana: I didn't wake up them.

Everyone frowned.

Ambika: Why?

Anjana: Bheema told me that she saw Adi and Avni going out late at night and I saw the dishes in the morning. Aditya must have cooked something for Avni.

Everyone smiled.

Anjana: So I guess they slept late last night so I didn't wake up them.

Gaurav: You did right but Avni has taken her medicine so wake up them soon and ask Adi to have a leave today. I and Arjun will manage.

Anjana smiled and said, ok.

Arjun: By the way, Mom, Bhabhi was not a foodie person now what has happened to her?

Everyone smiled.

Anjana: It happens in pregnancy. Ladies crave for food and other things. They have mood swings. You will understand when your wife will come.

Arjun blushed and others were surprised.

Ambika: he has started to blush from now.

Arjun blushed and others chuckled.

It was the time of the evening, the Rathore family and the Chauhan family were sitting in the living area.

Aditya: So 15 September is final.

Everyone: Yes.

Aditya: OK.

Aditya looked at Avni who was blushing while looking down. Aditya leaned toward Avni.

Aditya whispered: Now you are happy?

Avni nodded.

Avni: Thank you.

Aditya shook his head and Avni frowned.

Aditya: Thank you will not work. I want my reward.

Aditya winked and Avni blushed. Aditya smiled. Anjana and Alka saw them and they smiled. They were sitting opposite to them on the other side of the table. Anjana cleared her throat and Avni and Aditya looked at her.

Anjana: Control. Control.

Avni and Aditya felt shy and everyone chuckled. Avni and Aditya felt embarrassed.

It was the time of the night, Avni was sitting on the bed and was looking upset. Aditya came and he stopped to see Avni sad. Aditya frowned and he came to Avni. Avni saw Aditya and wiped her tears. Aditya was shocked and passed by the bed and then he sat on the other side of the bed.