Chapter 53

It was the time of evening, the birds were enjoying and were hovering in the sky.

In the mansion, Anjana and Ambika were sitting in the living area. Avni was slowly coming downstairs while holding the staircase and only one stair was left. Avni’s foot slipped and she was shocked. Avni was about to fall but someone held her. Avni’s eyes were closed. The whole Rathore family came to Avni while running. Avni opened her eyes and saw Aditya standing by holding her and looking shocked and worried. Avni saw the family. Aditya made Avni stand properly.

Aditya touched Avni’s belly and then he cupped Avni’s face.

Aditya: You, you ok?

Aditya touched Avni’s belly.

Aditya: Baby is fine?

Aditya cupped Avni’s face.

Aditya: hmm?

Avni nodded and was still in shock. Aditya and others were relieved and thanked God. Aditya got angry and looked at Avni.

Aditya: Why were you coming downstairs? When the doctor has asked you to have rest then why were you coming downstairs?

Avni looked at Aditya sadly. Aditya looked at Anjana and Ambika.

Aditya: Mom, Grandma, I asked you two to stay with her and not leave her alone in the room. I know her, she can’t sit quietly for a long time that’s why I asked you to stay with her.

Anjana: Adi, Avni was sleeping so I thought to prepare Tea for all.
Aditya looked at Avni who looked down.

Aditya: What is this, Avni? Will you care about your health or not?

Avni was looking down.

Aditya: That’s why, that’s why, I want to shift downstairs but you being stubborn didn’t listen to me. What if something would have happened? Do you have an idea what would have happened if I didn’t come on time?

Aditya yelled: Why don’t you take care of yourself?

Avni flinched.

Gaurav: Aditya.

Aditya also noticed that and felt guilty instantly. Aditya looked at Gaurav and then he looked at Avni. Everyone gave a look to Aditya and Aditya looked down. Avni sobbed and Aditya felt like to kill himself.

Avni: I… I was feeling bored in the room.

Aditya and others felt bad.

Avni: I thou… thought to talk… talk to you about shif… shifting.

Aditya felt guilty. Anjana side-hugged Avni and cupped her face.

Anjana: Don’t cry, my child, this Adi is mad. Leave him… You come with me.

Ambika: Take her to my room.

Anjana nodded. Anjana and Ambika gave a look to Aditya who looked down and then he looked at Avni. Anjana and Ambika took Avni from there. Aditya was looking at Avni sadly. Aditya looked at Arjun and Gaurav. Arjun made a face and Gaurav glared at Aditya who looked down.

Arjun: Bro, what did you do?

Aditya: I got scared, I panicked and in that panic, I said all that?

Gaurav: So if you panic then you will behave like this to her. She came home back yesterday and you…

Aditya looked down.

Gaurav: Unbelievable.

Aditya was looking down. Gaurav shook his head and went upstairs. Aditya looked at Arjun and then he thought.