Chapter 02

It was the time of the day, the sun was shining on the Chauhan house and the soft breeze was playing with the flowers. Avni and Aditya were standing on the terrace of the Chauhan house. Aditya was looking at Avni who remembered something and got lost.

Avni again heard the voices.

Avni heard her voice: please leave me. Please, let me go.

Person: not today, today…

Avni saw quick black and white flesh where two boys were misbehaving with a girl. Aditya thinks.

Aditya in mind: why she is silent? Why she is not saying anything? Is someone in her life?

Aditya looked at Avni who came back to reality and she looked around and then she saw Aditya. Avni thinks. Aditya looked at Avni.

Aditya: Avni?

Avni looked at Aditya.

Aditya: are you ok?

Avni looked at Aditya and she smiled by looking down. Avni nodded.

Avni: No, no one is in my life.

Aditya looked down and he thinks and then he looked at Avni. Avni looked away and Aditya thinks.

Aditya: no one is there?

Avni looked at Aditya and she understood to see him why he asked that question. Avni shook her head.

Avni: I am saying the truth. I took the time to answer you because I was not ready for this type of question.

Aditya: oh ok. Sorry, if you didn’t like that.

Avni shook her head.

Avni: nothing is like that. It’s completely fine.

Aditya smiled.

Aditya: By the way, you help uncle in his business, but I have never seen you with him.

Avni smiled.

Avni: I don’t like to go to parties. I have met Uncle many times in business meetings and I have also met Arjun, but I have never met you.

Aditya smiled. Aditya and Avni talked for some time.

Aditya: so, can we move downstairs now?

Avni nodded.

Avni: hmm.

Aditya nodded.

Aditya: ok.

They turned and Aditya signed Avni you first. Avni smiled and they went.

In the living area, both families were sitting.

Gaurav: Aditya and Avni are taking a good time. I think things will go well.

Everyone smiled.

Amar: I hope so.

Alka: should I go to call them?

Gaurav was about to say.

Anjana: No, no, let them talk. They should talk after all, it is a matter of a lifetime.

Alka nodded. Avni and Aditya came to the living area and everyone saw them.

Alka: here they are.

Aditya smiled. Aditya stood with Arjun who was sitting. Avni went to Anjana she sat with her and when Aditya saw that Avni has sat then he sat. Arjun signed what happened to Aditya. Aditya kept his finger on his lips. The families talked for some time.