Chapter 52

The sun rises and people started their day. The birds were hovering over the Rathore mansion where Avni was sleeping peacefully in her room. Avni stirred and fumed and adjusted her head on the pillow. Avni frowned and she inhaled something. Avni opened her narrowed eyes and closed them. Avni cleaned her eyes and opened them. Avni turned her face and she saw a trolley was kept there and a tea set was kept on it with the breakfast and a cake. Avni was surprised. A bouquet was kept on the side table. Avni smiled and she pulled her body up keeping her hand on her belly and adjusted the pillow at her back. Avni was surprised to see the room because it was full of bouquets and welcome was written on the banner and balloons were stuck on the walls.

Avni smiled to see it. Avni turned her face and she took the bouquet and took the card.

Avni read: Good morning, Love, and I love you. A small gesture of love from a loving husband to his beautiful wife. I hope you like it.

Avni smiled and kissed the card.

Avni heard: This means, I got success. You liked my surprise.

Avni turned her face and she saw Aditya standing there by leaning to the door and folding his arms. Aditya was smiling.

Avni: Adi.

Aditya came to Avni and sat in front of her. Aditya cupped Avni.

Aditya: You liked it.

Avni held Aditya’s hand in his hands and kissed it.

Avni: I loved it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you sooo much.

Aditya smiled.

Aditya: I am glad you liked it.

Avni smiled.

Avni: But when did you do this and how?

Aditya: Magic. I said, Abra ka dabra chu and it happened.

Avni made a face and then they giggled. Avni hit Aditya’s forehead.

Avni: You are mad.

Aditya: In your love.

Avni chuckled. Aditya thought.

Aditya: Don’t you think that you are forgetting something nowadays?

Avni frowned.

Avni: What?

Aditya pointed at his cheek.

Aditya: This.

Avni blushed.

Aditya: I am not getting my morning dose now.

Avni blushed.

Aditya: Give me, my morning dose. Give it as a return gift for this surprise.

Avni smiled and cupped Aditya’s face and kissed his cheeks. Aditya smiled and then they looked at each other. Avni blushed and Aditya enjoyed her blush. Aditya kissed Avni’s cheeks and smiled to see Avni’s red cheeks.

Aditya: Let’s have a selfie.

Aditya took out his phone from his pocket and clicked their selfies. Aditya and Avni saw that.

Aditya: nice.

Avni: hmm.

They smiled. Aditya kept her phone on the bed.

Aditya: Let’s have breakfast.

Avni: First, I get fresh.

Aditya: OK.

Avni moved to get up and Aditya got up. Soon, Avni came back after getting fresh. Aditya went to her and took her to the bed and then they cut the cake and fed each other and then they had breakfast.