Chapter 35

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Rathore mansion where people were enjoying the party. They were smiling, laughing and talking but one lady was there who was lost in thinking something and that thought was where she had seen Avni.
Kamiya was looking at Avni.

Kamiya: yes, I have seen her on TV. Yes, TV... but what did she have done that she came on TV.

Kamiya thought and looked at Avni who was talking to Aditya and sipped her drink. Kamiya noticed the glass and she thought.

Kamiya: glass. Alcohol...

Kamiya thought and a bulb lit up in her mind.

Kamiya: news. I have seen her in the news.

Kamiya thought.

On the other side, Avni and Aditya were standing together.

Aditya: You haven't given me my gift yet.

Avni blushed. Aditya frowned.

Avni: I will give it to you once the party ends.

Aditya: Aah... when this party will end.

Avni smiled.

Aarti came to them.

Aarti: Aditya Ji, our Avni is with you all day, at least now, let her spend time with us.

Aditya and Avni smiled. Avni looked at Aditya.

Aditya: when I have stopped you guys? Take her with you but yes, return her to me soon
.
Aditya looked at Avni.

Aditya: because I can't live without her.

Avni blushed and others smiled.

Aarti saluted Aditya and said: yes, Boss.

They smiled.

Aarti: come, Avni.

Avni smiled and said, ok.

Avni moved a few steps but she stopped. Avni felt strange so she looked at Aditya who frowned. Aditya also felt strange and restless. Aditya showed his glass to her and smiled. Avni smiled and thought. She didn't want to go away from Aditya. Her heart wanted to be with Aditya.

On the other side, Kamiya was thinking something and she closed her head. Kamiya rubbed her forehead and she saw the flashes where the Police were taking Avni who was in a knee-length dress and was trying to hide her face and the news channel also tried to blur her face. Kamiya opened her eyes and was shocked.

Kamiya heard: yes, the students of XYZ college got caught in Mr Verma's flat where they were having drugs and alcohol and they were found in the room in a...

Kamiya got shocked.

Kamiya: this girl was a drug addict and...

Kamiya opened her mouth and kept her hand on her mouth.

Anjana was standing with the ladies and she was talking with them. Kamiya's friend was standing with some other ladies at some distance and was talking to them. Kamiya came to them and held the hand of her friend.

Kamiya: Sarla.

Sarla looked at her.

Kamiya: I want to talk to you about something important.

Kamiya looked at the ladies.

Kamiya: excuse me.

Kamiya took her friend away but they stood near Grandma.

Sarla: what happened?

Kamiya: I said that I think I have seen this girl Avni somewhere.

Ambika frowned and looked at them.
Sarla nodded.