Chapter 15

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky over the Rathore mansion. Aditya was sitting on the bed in his room and he saw Avni's name written on his wrist with Heena. They did the function of Heena in the nighttime. Aditya smiled to see Avni's name and he thought of something.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed in her room and was looking at her dried Heena. Avni blushed and she remembered something. Avni took her phone and clicked the picture of her hand. Avni sent the picture to Aditya and at the same time, she got Aditya's message. Avni saw her name on Aditya's wrist and Avni was surprised to see it.

Aditya also saw Avni's hand picture and he felt something in his heart.

Aditya: I never thought that my name can look this beautiful.

Aditya smiled.

On the other side, Avni was looking at the picture.

Avni: Mamma had said right I am truly lucky that I have Aditya in my life.

Avni blushed. They smiled thinking about each other.

Avni remembered something and tears formed in her eyes. Avni looked at her room and got up and then she walked into her room. Avni saw the picture frame on the wall from childhood until now. She touched them. Avni visited her home. Avni moved by the corridor and she touched the walls and rails. Avni stopped near her grandmother's room and Avni moved to it. Avni saw her standing at the window and Indravati was sleeping. She saw her family standing outside their rooms. Avni got emotional to see her family. Avni went to the living area and looked around. Avni turned and she was surprised to see her family standing. Avni was just looking at them and they came to her.

Avni: you all didn't sleep till now?

Alka: you are also awake.

Avni looked at her and she remained silent.

Aman: No one was getting sleep, everyone was just pretending to sleep.

Avni looked at Aman and others with teary eyes. Aarti moved to Avni and hugged her. They got emotional.

Aarti: I will miss you.

Avni smiled with teary eyes. Aman wiped his tears and Avni saw that. Avni smiled to think that they were used to fighting when they were kids and Aman always teased her that one day she will get married and will go away and he will get rid of her. Avni and Aarti broke the hug and moved to Aman who hugged her and they got emotional. Avni met her father, mother, and grandma. Avni and Indravati broke the hug and Indravati cupped Avni's face.

Indravati: my prayers will always be with you. Avni, I maybe sound strict sometimes and I become strict too but I am not your enemy. I just want your happiness.

Avni smiled with tearful eyes.

Avni: I understood it now. I was used to getting annoyed but whatever you did and said was for my betterment.

Everyone smiled and Aarti wiped her tears.

Aarti: ok now no one will cry. Tonight, we will have a lot of fun.

Indravati: you all have just one hour then everyone will go to their room and will sleep. Tomorrow is the wedding.

Everyone agreed.

They have ice cream and everyone fed Avni.

Avni: you all are behaving as if I am going abroad. The Rathore mansion is also in this city.

They chuckled. They enjoyed themselves and clicked the pictures.

Later, Avni was sleeping keeping her head on Alka's lap and everyone sitting surrounding her. Avni was smiling in her sleep.