Chapter 14

The moon was glowing in the sky and the silence was all around the Rathore mansion and the Rathore mansion was lighted with fairy light.

Aditya was standing in his room and was looking shocked. Aditya moved to the table and was looking at it.

Aditya: I kept it here. Where did it go?

Aditya looked around. He went to the shelves and searched there then he went to the cupboard and searched in it. After that, Aditya went to the dressing table and looked at it and then he sat and searched in the drawers. Aditya got up and he looked around. Aditya thought. He tried to remember.

Aditya: the handy cam was in my hand and I opened it... but I got a call from Vijay and…

Aditya looked at the table.

Aditya: I kept the handy cam on the table while talking on the phone. After that. After that. After that. What did I do after that?

Aditya ran his hand through his hair and held his neck. Aditya tried to remember. Aditya remembered.

Aditya: I went to get fresh after that and after getting fresh, I took the handy cam from the table and I went to the bed.

Aditya looked at the bed and went there.

Aditya: I sat here and I was about to open the video but the door knocked. I kept the handy cam here on the bed and I went to open the door. Bheema was at the door. She came to call me and I went to Dad. We discussed the project and I got exhausted. I came to my room and slept… means I kept the phone here on the bed last time.

Aditya looked at the bed.

Aditya: then where did it go?

Aditya thoughts.

Aditya: maybe, Mom took it and kept it somewhere.

Aditya immediately went from there. Aditya came downstairs and the lights were off. Only the dim light was on. Aditya looked around and turned. Aditya saw Anjana who was coming from the kitchen side. Anjana saw Aditya

Anjana: Adi.

Aditya: Mom.

Aditya came to her.

Aditya: Mom.

Anjana was surprised to see Aditya.

Aditya: Mom, have you seen my handy cum?

Anjana: handy cam?

Aditya nodded.

Aditya: yes, I kept it on the bed. Two days have passed to it.

Anjana: no, I haven't seen it.

Aditya was shocked. Aditya saw Bheema.

Aditya: Bheema?

Bheema came to him.

Aditya: have you seen my handy cam? A couple of days have passed to it. Perhaps you have seen it while cleaning.

Bheema: No, I have not seen it.

Aditya got angry.

Aditya: then where did it go? The earth ate it or the sky swallowed it.

Anjana was shocked.

Anjana: Adi?

Aditya looked at Anjana who was looking at him and sighed what is this? Aditya looked at Bheema who was looking down. Aditya realized his mistake.

Aditya: Sorry. I should not talk like this. Ab you come into the room for dusting and cleaning. You must have seen it.

Bheema: no, I have not seen it. If I had seen it, I would have given it to Ma’am.