Chapter 28

It was the time of evening, the sun was shining in the sky. The whole Rathore family was sitting in the living area. Avni and Aditya gave them the gifts.

Anjana: what was the need for all this? You both should have bought things for yourself.

Avni and Aditya made a face and they sat on the couch.

Avni: Mom, these are gifts and we have bought them for you with love so don’t say this.

Everyone smiled.

Anjana: no, my child, I didn’t mean that. I just said that you should have bought things for you.

Avni: we have bought things for ourselves so relax.

Anjana made a face and then she smiled. They saw the gifts and liked them.

Anjana: did you have bought gifts for the Chauhan family?

Avni: yes.

Anjana nodded.

Anjana: Good.

Avni and others smiled.

Avni: I am thinking to go to meet them tomorrow. I will meet them and will give gifts to them also.

Gaurav: that’s a great idea. You go tomorrow.

Avni smiled. Avni kept her hair behind her ear. She turned to Aditya.

Avni: will you come with me?

Aditya: of course, why not.

Avni smiled.

Avni: ok then we will go tomorrow.

Aditya: ok.

They smiled and they talked with the family.

The next day, the sun was shining over the Chauhan mansion where Avni and Aditya were sitting with the family in the living area. The gifts were kept on the table.

Aarti: Avni, I liked all the gifts… thank you so much and this bag, it is so beautiful.

Avni: the same bag, I have bought for myself also.

Aarti: really?

Avni nodded.

Aarti: that’s so cool.

Avni smiled.

Indravati: what was the need for all these gifts?

Avni and Aditya made a face because everyone is saying the same thing.

Aditya: that’s not fire, Grandma, we bought these gifts for you all with lots of love and you are saying this…

Indrāvati: no, my son, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was just saying that you both went on your honeymoon so you both should have bought things for yourself.

Aditya: we have bought a lot of things for ourselves. You just don’t worry about it. Relax.

Avni looked at Aditya because she remembered that she also said the same to the Rathore family. Aditya looked at Avni and they passed a smile to each other. Avni thought something.

Avni: yes, Grandma, We bought a lot of things for us… you know, Bhabhi, Maldives is so beautiful. We did a lot of fun there. There are so many beautiful beaches. The beach resort that I showed you on the video call that was so beautiful and peaceful. We just wanted to live there.

Everyone smiled.

Alka: Avni, you guys changed three resorts?

Avni nodded.