Chapter 23

It was daytime, the sun was shining in the sky and people who came for a trip or honeymoon were enjoying themselves at the beach. Aditya and Avni reached the beach.

Aditya was also wearing a floral shirt with shorts

Aditya was also wearing a floral shirt with shorts. Avni was carrying a clutch across her shoulder. Avni and Aditya were looking around. A camera was in Aditya’s hand. Aditya and Avni walked to the seashores and walked there.

Aditya clicked Avni's pictures and their selfies. In one selfie, Avni was standing at Aditya’s back, both were opposite to each other. In the second picture, Avni was again standing at Aditya’s back and her hand was on Aditya’s shoulder. In the third picture, Avni and Aditya were standing making a victory sign. Avni clicked Aditya’s pictures. They clicked many selfies and something struck in Aditya’s mind. Aditya kept his hand on Avni’s back and Avni widened her eyes. Aditya clicked their picture. Aditya smiled but he acted innocent.

Aditya: Avni, see here.

Avni looked at Aditya and then she looked at the cell phone.

Aditya: Avni, smile.

Avni looked at Aditya and tried to smile. Avni smiled and Aditya clicked their picture.

Aditya: Nice picture.

Avni looked down because of awkwardness.

Aditya: hmm?

Aditya looked at Avni who smiled to see him. Avni looked at the picture and smiled.

Avni and Aditya went to the stalls. They drank the juice. Avni tried the jewelry and Aditya clicked her natural pictures in the camera. Avni wore the hat and Aditya clicked her picture.

Aditya: Avni.

Avni looked at Aditya.

Aditya: smile.

Avni smiled and Aditya clicked her pictures. Avni took a hat and made Aditya wear it. Aditya smiled and tried to click their picture. Avni kept her arm on Aditya’s shoulder who was surprised. Aditya smiled and clicked their picture on the camera and also on the cell phone. Avni moved back. Aditya turned to Avni and they smiled to see each other. Avni and Aditya bought the things and kept the shopping bags to the shopkeeper who was a good human being.

They moved there.

Avni: Adi.

Aditya looked at Avni and smiled because Avni called him “Adi”

Avni looked at Aditya and then she looked straight.

Avni: I want to play in the seashores.

Aditya smiled. Aditya held Avni’s hand and Avni looked at the hands.

Aditya: come.

Avni smiled and they ran to the seashores. Avni was trying to hold her hair and dress. Aditya left Avni’s hand who ran ahead.