Chapter 03

Two days passed for Avni and Aditya’s meeting and they didn’t meet each other after that day. Aditya wanted to meet Avni but what excuse he makes, he was confused about it and he was feeling shy also.

It was the time of morning, the sun was shining over the Rathore mansion where the Rathore family was sitting in the living area except Aditya. Aditya came to the living area and he saw his family.

Aditya saw the time on his watch and then he looked at his father and brother.

Aditya: Dad, Arjun, don't you have to go to the office?

Arjun: first you tell your decision.

Aditya was coming to sit with them.

Aditya: decision? What do you mean?

Aditya came and sat.

Arjun: about Avni Ji and what? Please clear my mind so that I can move on, else it’s a yes from my side.

Aditya took a cushion and threw a cushion at Arjun.

Aditya: shut up, she is your Bhabhi, did you get that? Is your mind clear now? And don’t you dare to look at my Avni.

Arjun: what? My Avni? Wow.

Arjun got up in excitement.

Arjun: Mom, make dessert for us that too Kheer.  

Aditya grinned his teeth.

Aditya: you.

Aditya got up and ran behind Arjun. Anjana and Gaurav smiled. Arjun and Aditya ran around there.

Anjana: ok, now stop.

They stopped and looked at their mother.

Anjana: It's enough now, so stop it and go office. I call Alka Ji and tell her that it’s a yes from our side.

Aditya smiled by looking down.

Anjana: by the way, Adi, if you want to meet Avni then I talk to them.

Aditya: of course, mom, is this a thing to ask?

Everyone was surprised and Aditya realized what he said. He looked at his mother who raised her eyes. The family gave a teasing look to Aditya who felt shy and looked down.

Anjana: Gaurav, did you hear him?

Gaurav: yes.

Anjana: is he our Aditya?

Arjun: yes, he is. I told you yesterday also that your son slipped from your hand.

Aditya looked at him. Everyone chuckled.

Aditya: you.

Arjum ran and stood behind Anjana. Their parents chuckled

Aditya felt shy and he went from there while smiling. Men went to the office and Anjana sighed then dialed a number and kept her phone at her ear.

Anjana: Hello, Alka Ji?

Anjana talked to Alka and she said yes to Aditya and Avni’s alliance. Alka smiled.

Anjana: congratulations.

Alka: congratulations to you too.

They smiled.

Alka: I am going to give this good news to the family.

Anjana: ok, bye.

Alka: Bye.

Alka cut the call and she turned. Alka went to the family.

Indravati: what did she say, why did she call?