Chapter 05

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining in the sky and the Chauhan house was shining on the earth. The Rathore family came to the Chauhan house and everyone greeted each other. Aman met Aditya. Aditya took blessings from elders and they came inside.

Aditya looked around and his eyes were finding Avni

Aditya looked around and his eyes were finding Avni. Aditya looked here and there. Alka saw him.

Alka: the one whom you are looking for, is not here. She is in her room upstairs.

All laughed and Aditya blushed.

Arjun: I told you that you will blush like girls and see you have started.

Aditya glared at Arjun and others laughed.

Indravati: please, come. Sit.

They smiled and they went to sit.

Arjun whispered: relax, bhai, have some patience. sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.

Aditya whispered: I can’t.

Anjana heard them.

An: ab, Adi can’t keep patience anymore.

Aditya looked at his mother.

Anjana: so call Avni so that we make their engagement. What say, Adi?

Aditya felt embarrassed but he acted to be innocent.

Aditya: as you wish.

Everyone was smiling.

Anjana: drama king.

All smiles. Alka got up.

Alka: Avni is ready, I am going to get here. Aditya, you go there and sit.

Aditya looked in the direction where Alka asked her and he nodded by looking at her. Alka smiled and she went.

In Avni’s room, Avni was sitting on the bed and she was lost in her thoughts. Avni was worried about Aditya’s reaction that how will he react after knowing the truth. Alka came to Avni’s room and Avni looked at the door. They smiled to see each other. Alka came to Avni.

Alka: come, Avni, let’s go downstairs (Avni got up) everyone is waiting for Avni, especially Aditya.

Alka and Avni smiled.

Alka: You know, Avni, Aditya is looking so happy. You also smile, bacha. If you look sad like this then he will also get sad.

Avni looked down.

Alka: I am sure, Avni that Aditya is a perfect match for you. Avni, he will keep you happy.

Avni: and me? What about me? Will I be able to keep him happy? Is his happiness not important?

Alka smiled and she held Avni's arms.

Alka: I know my daughter. I have full confidence in my daughter, you will also keep him happy. Now, come on, let’s go downstairs. Someone is waiting for you impatiently.