Chapter 42

It was daytime, people were busy with their work and the vehicles were flowing on the roads. One of them was Aditya’s car and he was driving it at high speed.

On the other side, Avni met her family and they moved outside. Avni, Aman, and Aarti again met the family and Avni thought. Avni opened the door of the car and she looked at the entrance.

Soon, Aditya reached the Chauhan mansion and got down from the car. Aditya hurriedly went towards the mansion and he saw no one is there. A maid was there and Aditya saw her.

Aditya: Avni?

Maid: Avni Didi left for the railway station with Aman Bhai and Aarti Bhabhi. They are going to Shimla from here.

Aditya got shocked.

Aditya: what?

Aditya thought and he ran from there. Alka saw Aditya going and got shocked. Alka came there.

Alka: why he came here?

Maid: He was asking about Avni Didi.

Alka got shocked.

Alka: what? And what did you tell him?

Maid: I told him that they are going to Shimla.

Alka got shocked.

Aditya was driving his car at high speed and on the other side, Avni was present at the railway station with Aman, Aarti, and Amar. They were waiting for the train. Soon, Aditya reached there and tried to see Avni. Aditya went to inquire about Shimla’s train and there was a crowd.

Aditya: what is Shimla's train timing?

They told him.

Aditya: thank you.

Aditya ran there.

Aditya shouted: Avni. Avni. Avni.

Aditya tried to find Avni from the windows of the train and went inside also. Aditya came out and looked for Avni. Aditya saw Aman and he went to him. Aditya held Aman’s arm. Aditya was panting.

Aditya almost whispered: Aman Bhai.

Aditya gulped.

Aditya: Aman Bhai, Avni? Where is Avni?

Aman jerked away Aditya’s hand. Aditya got shocked.

Aman: why? Is there anything left? You didn’t get peace by humiliating her that night that you have come here now. What do you want now?

Aditya’s eyes were teary.

Aditya: Avni. I want my Avni.

Aditya joined his hands: please give me, my Avni.

Aman and others were shocked. Aman looked at the side and then he nodded and turned to Aditya. Aditya looked around.

Aditya: where is Avni?

Aman was looking at him.

Aman: Avni is not here.

Aditya: don’t lie, I know, Avni is here. She came with you.

Aman: she came with us but she was not going with us. She went where she was going.

Aditya: where she went?

Aman: I can’t tell you this. I promised her and it is good that she went. She should not be here because you and your family don’t deserve her. She should be away from you guys.

Aditya was looking at Aman with tearful eyes. Aditya looked down. Aarti felt bad.

Aditya: you are right, I don’t deserve her. I lost her because of my stupidity. I lost her.