Chapter 47

It was the time of night, the moon was shining in the sky and it peeked into Avni's room from the window. Aditya opened Avni’s room door. Aditya was shocked to see Avni who was in immense pain. Aditya came to Avni and sat beside her.

Aditya asked while caressing Avni’s hair: what happened, Avni?

Avni was crying: Adi, Adi, my baby.

Aditya got shocked and kept his second hand on Avni’s belly.

Aditya: What happened to the baby?

Avni cried.

Avni: it’s… it’s paining.

Aditya got shocked.

Aditya: what... wait, I call Bhabhi…

Aditya got up but Avni held his hand.

Avni: please don’t go.

Aditya bent and cupped Avni’s face with one hand.

Aditya: I have to go to call them.

Avni shook her head and said no while crying.

Aditya felt helpless. He saw Avni’s phone and took it. Aditya called Aman.
Aman woke up after hearing the ring and took his phone. Aman was shocked to see Avni’s number. Aman instantly picked up the call.

Aman: Hello.

Aditya: Hello, Aman Bhai. Aman Bhai, please come to Avni’s room. Her condition is not good.

Aman got shocked.

Aman: what? I am coming.

Aman cut the call and called Aarti.
Aditya sat near Avni and caressed her hair. Avni held his hand in her hand and Aditya saw that. Aditya knew that Avni is in pain and worried for her baby that’s why she let him come near her. Aditya caressed Avni’s hair with a second hand and kissed her forehead.

Aditya: Relax, nothing will happen to the baby.

Aditya again kissed Avni's forehead. Aman and Aarti came and saw that.

Aditya: everything will be fine.

Aman knocked on the door and Aditya looked at the door. Aman saw Avni and Aditya moved back.

Aman asked while coming to them: What happened?

Aditya: her abdomen is paining.

Aman got shocked.

Aarti went to the other side of the bed and sat there. Aarti handled Avni's hand.

Avni: my baby, Bhabhi.

Aarti; nothing will happen. Relax.

Aarti: maybe, it is her delivery time.

Aditya: but it is the seventh month.

Aman: It is possible. Let me talk to the doctor, what she is saying.

Aman went and Aditya looked at Avni.

Aditya: relax, Avni, nothing will happen to our baby.

Avni looked at Aditya and her eyes were tearful.

Soon, Aman came back.

Aman: I have talked to the doctor, she is coming.

Aditya nodded.

Aditya and others were standing outside the room of Avni and the doctor was inside. Aditya was looking worried. Aman looked at him and thought. The door opened and Aditya turned. The doctor came out.