Chapter 09

It was the time of the night, the moon was glowing in the sky and it peeped into Avni’s room where Avni was sitting on the bed and her phone was ringing. Avni was looking at the phone.

It was a call from the office. Avni picked up her phone and she talked on the phone. Avni cut the call and she thought to check the messages and stories. Avni saw that Aditya is online. Avni thinks and she thought to cheer up Aditya.

Avni shared a story of their engagement picture and she wrote, the marriage date is fixed.

On the other side, Arjun and Aditya were sitting in Aditya’s room and Arjun was using his phone. Arjun saw the story and smiled.

Arjun: Bhai, you were unnecessarily taking stress. See, Bhabhi has put a story of your engagement.

Aditya saw that and smiled widely. Aditya blushed. Arjun was happy to see his brother happy. Aditya hurriedly took his phone to contact Avni but he remembered that Arjun is sitting with him. Aditya looked at Arjun who was smiling.

Aditya: what are you doing by sitting here? Go and sleep and let me sleep also, it is too night now.

Arjun: yeah, now your mood is better so you are making me run away. What do you think I don’t know why all of a sudden, you are feeling sleepy. You want to talk to Bhabhi, right?

Aditya: you are going or not?

Arjun made a face.

Arjun: I am going. I am going.

Arjun got up and Aditya smiled. Arjun went and Aditya was looking at him. Aditya smiled and looked at his phone. Aditya saw the story of Avni and smiled. Aditya replied to Avni.

Aditya wrote, wow, nice pic and the caption is awesome.

Avni was using her phone and she got Aditya’s message. Avni saw the message and smiled. Avni sent a cute smiley emoji. Aditya smiled to see that and he too sent her an emoji. Avni smiled and thought.

Avni wrote: you are still awake don’t you have to go office tomorrow?

Aditya read the message and smiled.

Aditya wrote: yes, I will go office tomorrow. Why? you will not go office tomorrow?

Avni wrote: No. Grandma said that tomorrow we have to go shopping, that's why I won't go to the office tomorrow.

Aditya thinks.

Aditya: shopping?

Aditya wrote: shopping?

Avni wrote: yes, wedding shopping.

Aditya: ooo...

Aditya wrote: Then mom will also take me with her shopping.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Mom will also come with us.

Aditya got surprised.

Aditya: then, I also want to go. God, please do something so, Mom takes me with her shopping. Please.

Aditya looked at the phone and saw that Avni is offline. Avni felt strange.

Aditya: Avni didn’t even say bye to me. Why is it so difficult to understand this girl? One moment it seems everything is fine, the next moment it seems there is some problem.

Aditya was lost in his thoughts and his cell phone vibrated. Aditya saw Avni’s message.

Avni wrote: sorry, Aditya, actually, Aman came to check whether I am awake or sleeping so I switched off my phone without saying bye to you.