Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Transmigrated into the novel (edited)

    The sun shines through the pink window screen into the pink princess bed in the room.

    Lying on the bed was a sleeping girl, her pretty face was slightly flushed under the light, and the tiny fluff unique to girls could be faintly seen.

    The girl's slender eyelashes trembled slightly. She was about to wake up. She opened her big watery eyes and sat up in a daze. Good almond eyes twitched at the corners of his eyes, shook his head slightly and sighed, 'I'm back again'.

    A pink desk under pink curtains is surrounded by pink walls, the inside of the door is also painted pink, wardrobe, dressing table, computer. . . . All these daily necessities are all pink.

    Seeing such a princess room with a weird style, Lu Xi calmly lifted the quilt to get up and went to the bathroom.

    Fortunately, the bathroom is still white and has not turned pink. The original owner has a little publicity in his heart. This peculiar hobby is really not flattering.

    After washing her face with clean water, Lu Xi carefully looked at the girl in the mirror. She still had a perfect appearance, which was very different from her original appearance.

    The big eyes were hazy from just waking up, and the black pupils were bright and clear. The long eyelashes are slightly upturned, with water droplets hanging from them. Xiaoqiong's upturned nose was exquisite and small, and she was wrinkling slightly to express her master's dissatisfaction. Her long black hair hung down her waist.

    The girl in the mirror has a classic temperament, her bright eyes and white teeth are incomparably beautiful, her beauty is beyond skin, but the girl is not only beautiful in appearance but also has a special temperament.

    Of course, the premise is that when she doesn't make exaggerated expressions...

    Seeing her own face in the mirror, Lu Xi burst into tears, leaning on the sink with both hands and muttering: "Why is it still the same?" Failed'.

    At this moment, she really wants to greet the heavens in her heart, the Virgin Mary of the West.

    "Why, why did you treat me like this? I also wear Yinjia crossing, so I can wear it. Why do people wear all kinds of ancient princes and beautiful men? Cannon fodder female supporting role, the female supporting role should be the female supporting role, it’s fine if there is no mother who loves the father and doesn’t love her, why is it still a post-apocalyptic novel!!! Ruoxi wears it back after she dies in the end, why I committed suicide three times and is still there Here."

    There is a reason why Lu Xi was so excited about being a female supporting role in the book.

    She was obviously fine at home, but inexplicably transmigrated, and even transmigrated into Lu Xi, the female supporting role in a book called "The Queen of the Last Days" she had read. She had the same name and surname as her, but her destiny was indeed very different.

    The female supporting role Lu Xi is a very weak and pitiful little girl. She is quiet and timid, well-behaved and cowardly, but what she hopes most in her heart is that her scumbag father can care about her. Unfortunately, she was bitten by a zombie in the end and got a box lunch.     The mother of the original owner is the youngest daughter of a wealthy family, and she and the father of the original owner were college classmates. After graduation, she married Lin Qingguo, the father of the phoenix boy, and severed ties with the Lu family because of this. He could live happily for love, but Lin Qingguo turned out to be an ungrateful white-eyed wolf. Lin Qingguo     used Lu Li's dowry as the principal to start a company, and Lu Li opened the way to open up relationships along the way.     Although Lu Li severed ties with the Lu family, who knows that Mr. Lu loves this granddaughter the most, and Mr. Lu will definitely give him face.     Lin Qingguo's company rose all the way, and finally grew into a large company that is also one of the best in City A.     Grandpa Lu passed away when Lu Xi was five years old. Since then, Lin Qingguo and Lu Li and his wife have treated each other as guests.     In the past, Lu Li was just a rich wife who wholeheartedly established relationships with her husband at receptions. She usually did SPA when she had nothing to do. In the company, she only had shares and no real power. Lu Li's older brothers and sisters also severed ties with her. As soon as he left, there was no use value, Lin Qingguo stopped pretending to be affectionate as husband and wife, and only wanted to get out of Lu Li's company shares.