Chapter 34

Chapter 34 The Death of Wu Lanlan

    On the way down the mountain, five super cool supercars were running on the road, followed by a minivan.

    Lu Xi sat in the van with a blank expression on her face. She has been in this state since she read the note left by the original owner yesterday.

    The original owner asked Lu Xi to find Lin Fang and ensure his safety, knowing that he could live independently in the last days. If Lin

    Fang died, Lu Xi would never want to go back. Reincarnation in the novel.

    The original owner counts you as cruel! !

    There is no way, the original plan to go with the heroine and create trouble for the heroine by the way, and grab some of the heroine's treasures by the way, can only be put aside for now.

    Lu Xi planned to return to City A, so she separated from the heroine's team first.

    It's stabbing ---

    the chef behind the car suddenly braked, Lu Xi's center of gravity was unstable and she rolled to the front due to inertia, and hit her head on the front.

    Look at this is the consequence of not wearing a seat belt... (Advice from the author, little angels must remember to wear a seat belt!)

    Rubbing the injured bag on his head, Lu Xi Climb up with difficulty.

    The yellow hair beside him was so heartless hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laughed at Lu Xi "little girl, why are you so stupid?" Lu Xi glared at him angrily, seriously suspecting that

    the gods didn't like her and was squeezed by the original owner. Now a mentally handicapped man was sent to torture her, screaming inwardly, "God, why did you treat me like this!!"

    The chef stuck his head out of the window, and asked the car in front loudly, "What's wrong, Young Master Lin, why did you stop suddenly? Ah."

    No one answered him, and the car in front of him vibrated. Accompanied by a roar like a beast.

    Everyone has a deep memory of this kind of sound, and they may spend every day in this kind of roar in the future.

    There are zombies in the blue supercar in front! !

    Suddenly, there were roars of zombies from all directions, and there were zombies nearby! !

    There are very few vehicles on this road, and there is no place where a large number of people gather along the road. I didn't expect that there would be zombies.

    Gu Nianxi looked at the large number of scrapped cars in front of her with gloomy eyes. These cars just blocked their way!

    Listening to the roar now, it is estimated that within ten minutes, zombies will surround him.

    what to do!

    Gu Nianxi's first thought was to put these cars in the space and clean them out, but she had to touch the objects with her hands to put them into the space. If doing so would expose her own space, of course Gu Nianxi would not do this .

    Gu Nianxi looked at Lin Zhehao who was holding the steering wheel beside him and frowning.

    Feeling that the baby next to him was looking at him, Lin Zhehao was already a little irritable. Seeing Gu Nianxi looking straight at him, he asked angrily, "What's the matter. What are you afraid of, I can't die!" A weak woman can arouse a man's emotions. Desire to protect, of course, the premise is that the man is in a normal mind.