Chapter 84

Chapter 84 Space Debris

    This is simply a disaster for mankind. The dense army of zombies looks like roosters preparing to fight, with hungry green lights shining in their eyes. Waiting for a good meal.

    "It's a zombie, hurry up! Run quickly. Go back to the store." Suddenly a man in the team screamed.

    A scream woke up the frightened crowd, and everyone reacted and rushed into the shop.

    But it was already too late, and a feast of zombies began...

    "Master, this time the wave of zombies is very large, and Polly felt a huge energy in one of the zombies." Short Corgi took advantage of the gap when everyone was watching with binoculars, and ran to Gnar and whispered.

    From everyone's point of view, it was Corgi who was frightened by the huge screams and roars of zombies, and ran to his master for comfort.

    "Can you detect that zombie?" Gnar touched Corgi's dog's head, as if comforting it.

    "Master..." Polly lowered his dog's head, apologetically. "Master, Polly can't detect it..."

    Then he said with these grievances: "The energy is not enough..." The masters of Lu Xi's three energy fields refused to absorb it.

    Polly can only look at the three energy fields and drool. This feeling of being able to only look but not eat is really uncomfortable!

    After listening to Polly's words, Gnar's face was dark, and he hugged Polly in his arms, touched his dog's head and said, "Polly, thank you for your hard work." Gnar knew that Polly had been trying to absorb it

    . The energy brought him back to Chocaves, and it also wanted to absorb the three energy fields of Lu Xi, but...

    Gnar looked flushed and dizzy, but he still cheered up The girl frowning while paying attention to the situation of the zombie army.

    The corner of Gnar's mouth curled into a smile. He knew that Xi'er really wanted to lead everyone to City B safely, and Xi'er also had her own secrets.

    But Xi'er is very beautiful and good-looking with such serious efforts.

    Between going home and Lu Xi, Gnar decisively chose the latter.

    "The zombies over there are coming." Lin Fang called out suddenly.

    Sure enough, a mighty zombie team rushed over.

    It seems that if you want to get out of Liuliu Town safely today, you have to give it a go.

    But fortunately, the zombies are all junior zombies for the time being, and they will not break through the barriers like stacking arhats like in the zombie world war.

    But the bad thing is that there seems to be a zombie with supernatural powers among this group of zombies.

    "Master, that zombie has huge energy!" Polly suddenly told Gnar the good news.

    This way they don't have to look for it at all.

    It was a tall zombie. It looked like it might be almost two meters high. Unlike other zombies, he actually floated in the air. His dark red eyes stared straight at the people in the room. His skin looked like Like normal people, there is no rotten flesh like other zombies on their bodies, and their skin is even whiter than normal people. It's that bloodless white.

    This zombie is different from other zombies at first glance. He has evolved from a primary zombie.

    Lu Xi only felt that the image of this zombie was familiar, but she just couldn't remember where she had seen it.

    At this moment, the high-ranking zombie raised its head to the sky and let out a shrill, piercing sound.

    Those zombies seemed to have been beaten with chicken blood, and suddenly launched an attack.

    Lu Xi suddenly remembered, isn't this the zombie king in the novel?

    This zombie king made the original heroine Gu Nianxi suffer a lot.

    It also made her almost die, but it was really because Gu Nianxi killed the zombie king that she became famous and became the queen of the last days recognized by everyone.

    The situation is a little bit worse now. I thought that only these low-level zombies could escape, but I didn't expect that the wise zombies came. I just don't know what the strength of the zombie king is now.

    If it was the strength in the novel, Lu Xi felt that she could prepare to start all over again.

    However, the zombie king didn't seem to intend to do it himself, and just watched the other zombies attack the building with scarlet eyes.

    He is very smart, he is observing, observing their strength. When they leak a flaw, they will be captured in one fell swoop.

    The army of zombies downstairs was still attacking. Lu Xi obviously felt the violent vibration, and the whole building was shaking. Sure enough, the downstairs door was knocked open before it lasted long.

    The black zombies broke in.

    Now the electrical equipment can no longer be used. Fortunately, when they considered settling here, they sealed all the safety exits. Those zombies want to come in, and it takes some effort.

    This will give you some preparation time.

    Everyone also shifted their positions and moved to the rooftop.

    The dark zombies downstairs opened their teeth and claws, and the overwhelming roar shook everyone's eardrums.

    Lu Xi reflexively wanted to take out her big hammer, but suddenly remembered that her space was gone, which caused a headache.

    Sure enough, after a while, the group of zombies attacked.

    The last door was also breached, and the zombies crowded onto the roof one by one like mad dogs.

    Gnar guarded Lu Xi behind him, and soon a large group of zombies fell in front of him.

    In this way, everyone blocked the door and killed the zombies.

    But at this moment the Zombie King moved, Lu Xi was still having a fever and was dizzy, as if he could fall down at any time, the zombies saw the timing and attacked Lu Xi, Gnar was tripped by the zombies in front of him, Just when the Zombie King was about to catch Lu Xi, a figure stood in front of Lu Xi.

    When Ji Yu saw that Lu Xi was in danger, he gave it to you without even thinking about it. Grandpa's life and death are unknown now, so we can't let Xixi get hurt too!

    The Zombie King's hand pierced Ji Yu's chest and dug out her heart.

    "Sister Ji Yu!" Lu Xi widened her eyes and caught Ji Yu's fallen figure.

    "Xixi, you have to hold this well, drip blood on it, and you won't be bitten by zombies." Ji Yu took off a jade earring from your own ear with bloody hands, and handed it to Lu Xi.

    "I really miss my mother, and my grandpa." Ji Yu choked up and said, "I... really want to go home." "

    Okay, I'll take you to find grandpa, and take you home." Lu Xi had already I can't cry.

    Ji Yu died, and the Zombie King fled after Gnar chopped off a hand.

    As soon as the zombie king left, the group of zombies instantly returned to a state of disunity. Much easier to deal with.

    The roof was cleaned up, and the passage through the roof was blocked by Lin Fang with some metal.

    Ji Yu's face was flushed, and she was sobbing while hugging Ji Yu's body. Watching Ji Yu die in front of her eyes was a big blow to her.