Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Lu Xi has been running fast since she came to the book for a year.

    Just like now, I feel that the two legs are no longer my own, oh, and the head is about to be broken by the little fat man on the head! ! !

    It's a pity that zombie animals move very fast. No matter how fast people run, they will get tired and their speed will slow down. Zombie animals are like clockwork machines, chasing behind at a constant speed.

    Lu Xi was panting like a cow, her heart was beating violently, and her pace gradually slowed down. As a result, he was tripped and Wang Kegang went to help him.

    A zombie wolf saw the right moment and pounced on it. Lu Xi closed her eyes reflexively, "Ah------------------"

    Wang Ke covered his ears and waited for a long time.

    After a while, Lu Xi didn't feel that she was being bitten. She quietly opened her eyes and saw a man in a black cloak standing in front of her.

    The man held a long knife in his hand and blinked. In

    no time , wolf corpses were scattered all over the ground.

    Lu Xi looked at the back of the man adoringly, and gave Wang Ke a deadly look, "Look at him, this is the boss."

    Wang Ke didn't want to talk to her anymore, so don't turn his head and pretend he didn't see it.

    Lu Xi was very curious if it was her handsome little brother who saved her. Yan Kong understands...

    But Lu Xi is puzzled, why doesn't this person turn around, usually after saving someone, don't you turn around and let others see your face? Why is this person still like this? Stand upright.

    After two minutes, "This... sir, thank you for saving us." Lu Xi said with a sigh of relief.

    The man finally turned around. Under the cloak, he was dressed in a black outfit, with a black mask covering his face. The mask was carefully carved, classic and mysterious.

    Of course, if this is a medieval vampire movie, Lu Xi will definitely be amazed, it is so handsome, but this is not to mention modern, and it is still in the east, and it is a bit scary to see such a suit at night.

    Maybe it's a cosplay lover ←_←

    Although the dress is a bit strange, but the man's legs are really long. Because of the angle, Lu Xi's eyes are full of long legs!

    Under the mask, the man looked at Lu Xi's reaction and pursed his lips slightly.

    "Master! The most handsome!! Master! The most handsome!!" The cute mechanical voice sounded.

    Just handsome! ! Gnar exhaled.

    "Miss, are you okay?" The cool voice was as cold as winter water.

    Lu Xi looked at the man's face and said nothing.

    Although this person's face was blocked, his eyes were very beautiful.

    Lu Xi wanted to say something to the man, such as shyly saying it's okay, hugging a thigh or something ╭(╯ε╰)╮The

    man flew away before Lu Xi could speak, yes, that's right, he flew away .

    Both Lu Xi and Wang Ke looked at the figure of the man Feiyuan in surprise for a long time but could not regain their senses.

    After a while, Wang Ke said slowly, "Is this person with a wind ability?" Otherwise, who can fly normally?

    "Maybe..." Lu Xi was also very surprised. If this person is a supernatural person, then the upgrade is too fast. Most people in the early days of the end of the world still don't know about supernatural powers. It was discovered by accident later that a large number of supernatural beings emerged.     The man didn't fly too far, and when he got out of Lu Xi's sight , he

    lowered his sight, and said in a low and cold voice, "Polly, how are you?"

What about the image of a hero!" The cute mechanical voice asked for credit.

    "Polly, always report Lu Xi's movements to me." After saying this, the man walked towards a building in the distance, staring at the huge energy fluctuations here!

    The author has something to say:

    The author dreamed that his collection exceeded 100 yesterday, but when he woke up in the morning, he found that not only did it not increase, but he also lost two π_π.

    Little angels, please comment a lot o>_