Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    The purpose of everyone's trip is to look for Lin Fang. Now that they have found Lu Xi, they decide to go to City B. City B should have established a base by now.

    "However, there are three major forces in N City, and it may be difficult for us to get out." Lin Fang said, the team he originally joined did not belong to these three major forces, but the man in the lead seemed to be very capable, and the three major forces were against him. He was very polite, and that man never cared about the disputes between the three major forces.

    "It seems that we have to take a long-term plan." After listening to Lin Fang's narration, Wang Ke said, "So, maybe since we entered N City, those people have already known about it." The three major forces are very difficult to mess with

    . They might be watching them secretly somewhere.

    "And..." Lin Fang thought for a while and said, "Before you came, my boss was chasing me, and the blood outside was the people that the spider killed." Lin Fang continued: "

    So Now we not only have to deal with the three major forces, but also be careful of the boss."

    "Well, well, anyway, we were chased by zombies along the way, so it doesn't matter how many people there are now." Lu Xi sighed inwardly, maybe he was an ostrich in his previous life. , has been running.

    Every time someone crosses, they encounter interesting things and shine brightly. I am a novelty member of the crossing army who is running around for my life.

    The current situation is that, surrounded by wolves from outside, there is also a big tiger, waiting for the four lumps of meat to go out, and then swallow them.

    Lu Xi decided to stay in the movie theater to observe first, and wait for Lin Fang's injury to heal before making plans. It would be even better if he could escape easily, but of course if he couldn't escape.

    Lu Xi glanced at the backs of the heads of the three of them, and could only resort to coercive methods when necessary. The space teleportation trick is useless. The rice grains are girls, so take sleeping pills. As for the boys Huangmao and Lin Fang , Lu Xi said that the mallet in his hand was already hungry and thirsty...

    "Then let's rest here for a few days and wait for Xiao Fang's injury to heal before going out," finally Wang Ke suggested.

    Everyone agreed that this method is feasible.

    The world has long since had a power outage, and the movie theater was pitch-black. After working in the middle of the night, the two children had already fallen asleep in the big bed.

    Everyone planned to stay here for a few more days, so Lu Xi simply took out all the beds, quilts, and tables. This place is different from the wild, at least there are walls blocking it, which is much safer. And there is an obedient big spider outside the door.

    It seems that this spider is the boss here, in charge of the entire movie theater.

    This is even more reassuring. I can finally sleep on the bed. Lu Xi took out two beds, and Wang Ke and the three slept on one. In the middle of the night, there was an emergency, and Lu Xi slept in a small bed.

    "Aha~" yawned, Lu Xi drove Wang Ke who was still reading the map to sleep, "Go to sleep, minors are growing up, go, go." Wang Ke was

    urged He had no choice but to go to sleep. His nerves were tense all the way. As a man, he had to protect the two girls.

    As Lu Xi was a road killer, Wang Ke didn't dare to let her drive, so Wang Ke didn't have a good rest along the way, and fell asleep as soon as he touched the pillow.