Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Heroine's Awareness

    Lin Zhehao, who was entertaining the guests at this time, had no idea that a green grassland had grown above his head.

    He drank a lot of wine, and the lights and lights in the private room were drunk and dreamy.

    The night passed quietly.

    Early the next morning, Lu Xi had dark circles under her eyes and yawned again and again.

    After drinking the spring water in the space, although it does not have the same effect as the heroine's spirit spring in the novel, Lu Xi found that her eyes and ears seemed to be clearer, and her eyes could see farther. Clear, now Lu Xi can see clearly, and her ears are much better than before.

    Because she is very concerned about the dynamics of the hostess Gu Nianxi, since she heard someone knocking on the opposite door yesterday, Lu Xi lay on the door and listened carefully to the sound of the opposite door, so Lu Xi listened for a long time. It is not suitable for children.. .......

    I didn't expect the heroine to have sex with Tang Yu so early. I thought it was at this time that the two of them were together. I didn't expect that there are signs now.

    Lu Xi thought to herself, it's a good thing that she is here today, and she doesn't like Tang Yu. If the original owner is changed, she will probably be pissed off, or the original owner might just go up and tear the heroine.

    Ah ---

    the woman's scream will wake up the people who are still asleep.

    The screams came from the room downstairs of Lu Xi, and a woman downstairs ran out of the room covered in snow, as if there was a scourge behind her.

    The woman screaming in the room continued, and the room was accompanied by a beast-like roar.

    The woman who ran out was one of the two little models that Young Master Jiang brought over yesterday. The woman saw everyone gathered towards her, as if she saw a savior, she threw herself into the arms of Lin Zhehao, the leader, with a white lotus gesture Sobbing, "Young Master Lin, help, Young Master Jiang suddenly went mad, Nana was killed by him!" The woman was incoherent and trembling all over.

    Lin Zhehao pushed away the blood-covered woman in disgust, and looked at Gu Nianxi from the corner of his eye. Gu Nianxi was looking at the room in thought, not noticing what happened just now, Lin Zhehao breathed a sigh of relief, if the baby Misunderstanding is bad.

    Turning his head to the little model, he said coldly, "Why are you crying? Take us over there to have a look."

    In the room, Jiang Shao's fat body was pressing down on a beautiful woman, biting the woman's neck, and pulling hard, A piece of blood-red minced meat was removed, Jiang Shao said that he swallowed the piece of meat, and lowered his head to enjoy the food.

    "Jiang Kun, what are you doing? You're crazy!" Jiang Kun's friend who made the noise was a man who seemed to be overindulgent.

    Only then did Young Master Jiang realize that there were still many people standing at the door, so he looked up.

    Seeing this, Lu Xi in the crowd took two steps back. Jiang Kun's eyes had turned red, not human eyes at all. Jiang Kun might have turned into a zombie.

    Jiang Kun let out a roar, let out a beast-like cry, and rushed towards the crowd.

    When everyone saw the situation, they scattered like birds and beasts and fled in all directions.

    Fortunately, Lu Xi stood at the back and ran in front. She didn't practice for nothing during this period of time. Running fast in the apocalypse can greatly increase the survival rate.

    Behind everyone, Jiang Kun's friend was grabbed and bitten by Jiang Kun. The man wailed, "Help!"

    Fortunately, the security arrived in time and stopped the scene in time. down the hall.

    Many people were scratched or bitten, and the doctor in the villa was bandaging them.

    Everyone is still discussing whether Jiang Kun has taken too many drugs.

    Lin Zhehao discussed with everyone that they would leave tomorrow. These young masters and young ladies are all precious children in the family. If they are injured, they should go back to the hospital. After dealing with these matters, everyone will go back to their rooms.

    Lu Xi also followed back to her room, and was suddenly stopped by Gu Nianxi when she passed by Gu Nianxi.

    Gu Nianxi looked straight at Lu Xi, Lu Xi was so stared at, almost thinking that she was going to fall in love with her, at this time Gu Nianxi smiled softly, "Xixi, don't be afraid, Jiang Kun is just taking drugs, no What's the matter?"

    Gu Nianxi watched and comforted Lu Xi while also observing Lu Xi's expression. Seeing that she was just looking scared and couldn't see anything, she smiled and patted Lu Xi's shoulder with her hand, "Go back and sleep Well, with your brother and I here, don't be afraid."

    Lu Xi thanked the hostess and hurried back to the room.

    After returning to the room, Lu Xi relaxed. Did the hostess find out something? It is impossible for him to be with Lin Zhehao without knowing the situation of his family. Today, he came to comfort himself. What.

    In the opposite room, Gu Nianxi stepped into the space, only then remembered that the ancestor was practicing, Gu Nianxi was a little annoyed, she felt that Lu Xi was very wrong, she

    wanted to

    In the past few days, she always felt that someone was watching her, and she became more aware of the people around her, only then did she realize that that person was Zhe Hao's younger sister, Lu Xi.

    Gu Nianxi said in her heart that Lu Xi should be more careful.