Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    There were already dead bodies on the ground, and the gun in the man's hand was aimed at Gu Nianxi.

    Gu Nianxi quickly explained, "I...I'm not a bad person"

    'Bang'

    behind Gu Nianxi came the sound of falling to the ground, and there was a remnant party.

    After finishing the show, and showing off his marksmanship, the man retracted the gun in a cool manner. Coldly swept over the surviving two men and one woman, those people trembled all over, for fear that this person would kill themselves with a single shot.

    The man walked straight up to Gu Nianxi with long legs, raised his hand and smoothed her hair, "Niannian, don't be afraid, it's me, I finally found you." Gu Nianxi raised her head in disbelief, tears streaming down her face,

    because just now Frightened, his body was still trembling slightly, his hands were clasping his chest, his clothes were torn by the group of people, and the important parts would be covered.

    From the man's deep eyes was a devouring coldness with a murderous look. He glanced at the three of them coldly, bang bang bang.

    Three people died.

    He took off the clothes on his body and wrapped them around the woman, picked her up, and walked to the cool car after transformation.

    Those who bully Niannian, damn it! !

    "Tsk tsk, it's really an annual drama. It's a pity that the little girl didn't watch it. Her enemy was rescued. The little girl would be pissed off if she knew it, haha." Wang Ke left the roof, intending to tell Lu Xi the news... ...

    Lu Xi told him the purpose of his trip before he set off, to make trouble and find someone.

    "Gu Nianxi!! The ram chases!!" The woman's voice was gnashing her teeth, wishing they could drink their blood and eat their flesh.

    "Ruoqian, do you know someone from the Gongyang family?" This person is the man upstairs from Zhou Ruoqian, Sima Wen, the cousin of Zhou Ruoqian's old enemy Sima Qingqing!

    "No, I only met it once." Zhou Ruoqian felt that she was a little emotional, which could easily arouse the suspicion of a man. "But I know that woman, and I am so familiar with her that I can't be more familiar with her!"

    Seeing that Sima Wen's eyes were on Gu Nianxi, Zhou Ruoqian continued to deliberately say, "Last time, Gu Nianxi was obviously not so beautiful, but now she is not only more beautiful, but also seems to have a special temperament on her body." She kept observing Gu

    Nianxi , you can see that Gu Nianxi made a backhand movement, this is the movement she often made when using space in her previous life! !

    Could it be that the pendant has been taken away by Gu Nianxi? It's impossible. Before the end of the world, Gu Nianxi would never have any contact with her. What's going on? ! ! !

    "Really? Then let's follow them to see what's going on." Sima Wen said, feeling turmoil in his heart. After being reminded by Zhou Ruoqian, he also discovered that the woman did have some aura, but it was not easy to be discovered. The ancestors of the Sima family He is an immortal cultivator, but unfortunately the spiritual energy in modern times is thin, and many people in the family have perished. Sima Wen is a rare cultivation genius in the Sima family, but he is not as good as the former immortal cultivators.

    Zhou Ruoqian was sitting in the car staring at her phone in a daze. It seemed that she was going back to City B to find her father and brother.

    Sima Wen outside the car took out a high-tech military communicator, which can help them talk in the apocalypse.