Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Number One Supporting Female Supporting Zhou Ruoqian (Revised)

    Lu Xi lay in a daze on the bed, thinking about what to do next.

    Now there is also space, although a piece of sand is so bald, but she is also satisfied with being able to put food.

    For now, there is one more important thing, and that is to collect materials, even in the end of the world when resources are scarce in the next three years, there will be enough materials for life.

    Of course, the more things like materials, the better, no one will think too little, and it will not deteriorate if placed in the space.

    But now there is not much money in the original main card, and the last time I asked Uncle Liu has not been completed.

    Lu Xi counted the original owner's small treasury, and Lin Linzong totaled about three million. Three million is a lot for Lu Xi personally, but the original owner, the daughter of a successful entrepreneur, only has three hundred in the small treasury. Wan, it's still the red envelopes that the original owner received during the holidays, all kinds of savings in life, which is a bit pitiful.

    It is conceivable that the original owner's life is considered miserable among a group of young masters and ladies. Brother Scumbag's sports car is more than three million yuan, let alone he bought several cars to pick up girls, all of which are spent companies Father's money.

    The treatment of this son and daughter is also very different.

    After clarifying the direction of the future, Lu Xi took a stroll around the space. There was only endless sand in this space, and nothing was found for the time being. Lu Xi didn't dare to go far.

    Although this space has merged with me, there is still a big gap with the heroine's space, and no one knows what is in the deep space.

    Patting the sand on her body, with a thought, Lu Xi came out of the space, went to wash up, and then lay down quietly and stared at the ceiling, in a daze... her

    mind quickly flashed through the words in the novel. Everything about this world.

    In the novel, the apocalypse happened one month after the heroine got the space hosta. I didn’t write the exact time. In the original owner’s memory, she attended Brother Zha’s birthday party. In a single-family villa on the mountain, a group of people played on the mountain. Been stuck for days and days.

    When I knew the end of the world was about June 15th, and Brother Zha’s birthday was June 3rd, so the end of the world was probably between the 3rd and the 15th, and one month later, the heroine The time when I bought the space hosta in the back street of the school can be counted, it should be between May 3rd and 15th.

    Why do you have to calculate it so clearly? Of course, you have to get the space hosta before the heroine!

    There are several male protagonists around the heroine, and all of them are big killers, not to mention the white lotus flower of the heroine. In this world, white lotuses are comparable to cannibal flowers. Sometimes the fighting power is over the top. Be careful, just follow her way.

    Getting the heroine's space in advance is equivalent to having an extra life-saving tool.

    I got up and wrote down the estimated time of the end of the world in the notebook, and recalled some scenes from the novel and wrote it down.

    Putting down the pen, Lu Xi breathed a long sigh of relief, stretched her waist, and climbed into bed with peace of mind to sleep.

    In the morning, Lu Xi was pulled up from under the blanket by Ji Yu, "Xi Xi, get up soon, accompany me to see the ring after breakfast" Ji Yu was going to pick out the wedding ring for her fiancé.

    After eating breakfast in a daze, Lu Xi and Ji Yu set off to pick out rings. Looking at the prices, she was instantly startled awake. She couldn't help feeling that rich people can afford them. This diamond ring is enough. She, the dick, bought a house.

    Ji Yu looked at this, looked at that, very busy.

    Lu Xi was sitting on the sofa, reading magazines and drinking coffee. The ring is the most important thing for a girl who is going to get married, and it cannot be sloppy.

    Just when Lu Xi was extremely bored, an arrogant voice reached her ears: "Yo, who did I think it was, it turned out to be my good sister?" The irony could be clearly felt in the words. Lu Xi pricked up her ears and worked hard

    . Hearing the movement behind him, he imagined a series of mistresses bombarding the main palace, sisters fighting.

    "Ruoqian, why do you think there is such a thick-skinned person who wants to marry your brother for nothing." The girl who spoke had her shoulder-length hair, with a sarcastic smile on her fair face.

    The girl next to her has mature and charming big waves, with delicate makeup on her face, she is gorgeous and amazing, but her whole body is full of arrogance.

    This girl does have arrogance, because she is not an ordinary person, she is the daughter of Secretary Zhou of the Celestial Dynasty, and she is also the number one female supporting role in the book "The Queen of the End Times". The biggest cannon - Zhou Ruoqian! !

    The author has something to say:

    What Lu Xi has now is the heroine's space, taking this space is not a complete space, just like collecting fragments, collecting space.

    Gu Nianxi got the space hosta at first, but it contained everything in it, and finally collected the space fragments, and then gradually expanded and upgraded.

    Cough cough, spoiler spoiler, this space is a big conspiracy! !