Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The Best Best Friend's Double Kill!

    "Sister Yu Tong and the others have been asking me about you recently as you said." Lili wrinkled her small face and said with aggrieved mouth: "I don't like them, especially that fierce sister, she Yesterday I took away my bread and said I was a waste of food." "

    Okay, don't be angry, just treat it as a mad dog barking, and" Yu Tong blinked to comfort her: "The dog bit you, You can't bite it anymore."

    The vicious person that Lili said is Ji Dong'er, this person looks like an arrogant and domineering young lady, and also has an inexplicable hostility towards Yu Tong.

    Ji Dong'er just can't stand it, a woman who obviously has no supernatural powers, still puts on that high-minded look in the last days, the most annoying thing is that these little brats actually listen to her, brother Zheng is right That woman is also a bit different....

    It's the end of the world and she still pretends to be wearing a white skirt like a white lotus flower. The makeup on her face looks like it has been painted for a long time every day. With that foxy face, she will seduce men!

    Obviously, people like her should be eaten by zombies, or they will come to kneel and lick her capable people, maybe she will reward her with some food when she is happy.

    Zheng Huanqiu's usually gentle face also showed irritability. Although the five of them are not weak, they only have no spatial abilities. Food can only be carried with them, but how much can one person carry? And it is not convenient to bring so much food.

    Besides, in the last days, there is a shortage of food. When you are lucky, you find so much food, but you can’t take it away. You can only pick what you want to take away. But when you are unlucky, you will be hungry and full. .

    He really wanted a space-type ability user to join their team.

    Originally thought that one of Yu Tong and the others was a space-type ability user, but who would have thought that among the four of them, there was only one second-level fire-type ability user!

    And they don't have much food, only one box of instant noodles, two boxes of biscuits, one box of ham sausage, and one box of various snacks left.

    Zheng Huanqiu thought sarcastically, children are worthy of being children, it is the end of the world, and they still carry so many snacks!

    So now he not only needs to support five people in the team, but also needs to support four more people!

    So, it wasn't that they found a space power user, but that they were hugged by others and had to distribute food to others.

    Only a fool would do such a loss-making business. Not to mention that he was the president of a listed company before the end of the world. The best thing is doing business.

    We must find a way to get rid of those oil bottles! As for their car and food... anyway, they don't have supernatural powers, and they won't live long. Why don't you...

    make up your mind, Zheng Huanqiu called Zhou Ruojing to discuss this matter , Zhou Ruojing immediately agreed and offered. He couldn't bear the specific plan for a long time. He was already unaccustomed to being a fugitive from being reduced to the end of the world. Now there are a few more mouths, and the food has dropped significantly.

    The two people who were discussing did not see that there was a person not far away who heard their conversation.

    The group of them is now staying in an abandoned village. It was a self-organized base some time ago. But it was broken by the tide of zombies, and everyone turned into zombies. It has become a real zombie village.

    Zheng Huanqiu and the others concentrated all the zombies in the east of the village by using the method of attacking the east and attacking the west. There used to be a large farm over there. The surrounding area is surrounded by tall iron rod nets, and the loss is trapped inside. The only entrance of the iron nets has been shaken all over the world, and a three-meter-thick earth wall can be piled up with soil systems.

    A few of them go to reinforce it every day. Prevent zombies from running out. By the way, use these zombies to practice abilities.

    That night, with a flashlight on, Yu Tong led the three children to sleep in a room on the second floor. Downstairs, Zheng Huanqiu and Ji Donger were keeping watch.

    The strange thing is that Ji Dong'er didn't say anything when he saw that they all went back to their rooms to sleep tonight. She looked at Yu Tong's back with a sarcastic smile on her lips, mocking with hypocritical pity.

    In the middle of the night, several figures were busy moving things in the dark.

    "Ruojing, they are just a few children, let's not do this." Ji Yu couldn't bear it.

    "Ji Yu, if you want to die, die yourself! Don't drag us!" Ji Dong'er gave her a vicious look, threatening in a low voice.

    He put a box of ham sausage in his hand into the trunk of the car.

    "Yu'er, we really can't take them. Hurry up, Brother Zheng has already released the group of zombies." As he said that, Zheng

    Huanqiu, who was going to release the zombies, came over there. Jumped into the car and urged: "Get in the car, the zombies are coming soon." Then he turned the car on fire.

    Everyone jumped into the car, only Ji Yu stood outside the car. Shaking his head at them.

    She didn't expect her fiancé to be such a cold, cowardly and selfish person. She took one last look at him and turned and ran into the house.

    Wake up those children quickly and let them run quickly. What she didn't see was that the four people in the car who were about to run at the moment she turned around suddenly stopped there as if they had been tapped. .

    Ji Yu collided with the four people who were going downstairs.

    She shouted loudly: "Run, the zombies are coming!"

    "Okay, sister, come with us." Lili took Ji Yu's hand and followed Yu Tong and the others to run outside.

    As soon as Lin Fang lifted a bus, it appeared in the open space out of thin air.

    Lili pulled the stunned Ji Yu into the car, and the loss was less than a hundred meters away from them. The car started and drove out.

    And the four people behind them, with the food they were thinking of, were submerged in the crowd of zombies.

    Yu Tong watched the car disappearing indifferently with no expression on his face. Greed is the original sin. If no one offends me, I will not offend

    . The serious atmosphere broke in a second...

    Becca circled around Yu Tong, and said earnestly, "Master, you have nothing to do and read more... Senior three, maybe your IQ is at its peak." The

    beautiful master showed a smile to her cute little light brain. Gentle smile: Little butt is itching again, right?

    The sweet Lu Sansui who was still sleeping in someone's arms had no idea that her best friend had helped her double-kill the two male protagonists in the original text.

    Gu Nianxi would cry to death if she knew that she lost two husbands in one night, but the most important thing for the lotus heroine is a man.

    Her cheeks were flushed now, thinking of the uncle she met this morning, her eyes rolled with a coquettish expression.

    "That uncle, I don't know if the wound has healed."

    But...... what about the energy that the ancestor needs?

    The author has something to say:

    Why Yu Tong wears makeup and wears a white dress in the apocalypse is actually related to her mission in this world.

    Yu Tong is the heroine of another book, but I haven't written it yet......

    ? 乛? 乛?