Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Not an NPC

    In the night after the shooting star, so many things happened, and everyone was exhausted physically and mentally, so I decided to come back early tomorrow and go home.

    Early in the morning, Lin Zhehao and his group ate breakfast in the villa. The manager repeatedly apologized to the group of young masters and ladies because of security issues, but Lin Zhehao didn't pursue it again and again. After all, the boss behind the manager is even polite to his father. of.

    Lu Xi was eating a delicious breakfast when he suddenly saw commotion in front of him. Since Lin Zhehao and his party consisted of about 20 or 30 people, everyone sat separately.     Lu Xi was sitting with a frail girl named Wu Lanlan, a classmate of Lin Zhehao's. Her family owned an entertainment company. Her personality was similar to that of the original owner, Lu Xi, and she was not very lively.     "Ah---!!!" One after another, the screams pierced through the membranes and entered the ears.     Lu Xi's eyes widened, and she dragged Wu Lanlan to run upstairs. Wu Lanlan was still biting the bread, and her face was pulled by Lu Xi.     "Run, it's dangerous." Lu Xi didn't have time to explain, the speed under her feet was very fast.     "Ah, oh, okay, okay." Wu Lanlan looked dull, and ran with Lu Xi for some reason, and ran faster than Lu Xi! !     The positions of the two were reversed in an instant, and now it was Wu Lanlan pulling Lu Xi to run.     Lu Xi "..." I can't tell, such a thin girl can run so well! !     The two of them didn't take the elevator, and chose to climb the stairs with Wu Lanlan directly. The waiting time for the elevator was too long, and it was important to escape! !     Although Lu Xi knew that there would be an incubation period after being scratched by zombies or going to bed, she was not sure how many days it would be. Just now when I was eating breakfast, I saw that the people who were scratched by Jiang Shao yesterday began to turn into zombies, and started to grab Bite anyone.     This was the cause of the commotion ahead.     The situation has already begun to become chaotic, so it is impossible to leave as smoothly as before when going back and forth.

    In Lu Xi's room, two girls were panting while holding their waists. In the end, Wu Lanlan asked first, "Xiao Xi, why did we run away?" Bite!"

    Although Wu Lanlan turned her back to them, but with the big commotion just now, her natural curiosity drove her to look back, and she happened to see the situation over there.     "..." Lu Xi didn't know how to answer. The situation was too urgent just now. People who reacted would definitely run around for their lives. At that time, there was a crowd of people. If they didn't run quickly, they would either be trampled to death, or Just being bitten into a zombie,

     Lu Xi doesn't want to be headshot! !

     As for why she dragged Wu Lanlan, Lu Xi couldn't tell. Although she came to help the original owner complete the task, she also knew that it would be stupid to have the heart of Our Lady of Doomsday flooded, but she is not a cold-blooded animal after     all 

   . Lu Xi changed her view. These people are NPCs in the book but in this book they are living human beings with flesh and blood.

    In contact with Wu Lanlan in the past two days, I found that she is very different from the other second generations. She is kind and enthusiastic, with good grades, and she is a standard good baby.

    "Don't worry, I won't be yours. This is the safest place." Seeing Lu Xi's firm eyes, Wu Lanlan understood in her heart, and she was smart enough not to ask any more questions. As a good girl with good character and learning, Wu Lanlan has always been obedient, Commonly known as having no independent opinion, if someone takes the lead, she can just follow. 

   She didn't know what happened outside, but according to her intuition, Lu Xi's approach was right.

    She has an inexplicable sense of trust in Lu Xi.

     Lu Xi still doesn't know that she accidentally accepted a little girl. She is thinking about how to avoid the ending of the original owner being shot in the head...

The author

    has something to say:

     I have no inspiration recently T^T

     Little angels, don't worry, the author will definitely finish writing, please leave a lot of comments. *^O^*