Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Making trouble for the heroine

    Zhou Ruoqian didn't answer Ji Dong'er's words,

    she didn't care at all that the person being ridiculed by her friend was her future sister-in-law, she just said coldly, "Dong'er, let's go upstairs and have a look."

    Ji Dong'er smiled triumphantly: "Ji Yu, I advise you not to be happy too early."

    After speaking, she walked up to Ji Yu and said in a voice that only two people could hear; "Why do you think Dad let you and me?" Zhou Ruojing is engaged because I don't want to marry him, and Dad just asked you to get married, or else you thought it would be your turn!?" Just as he finished speaking, he was pulled away by a

    person who rushed out next to him. It was just Lu Xi who was eavesdropping with his ears up just now. He thought it was a fight, but he didn't expect that Ji Yu was being bullied... I can't bear it,

    Ji Yu is so good to me, she must not be bullied for no reason. Bullied it.

    "Lu Xi, why are you in City F? Where's your brother, is he here too!?" After speaking, Ji Dong'er looked behind Lu Xi, but she didn't see Lin Zhehao and Ji Dong'er's joy dissipated just now.

    Seeing Lu Xi's movement of protecting Ji Yu behind her, Ji Dong'er frowned, looking disgusted.

    Lin Zhehao has never cared much about this younger sister. As a fan girl who likes him, she naturally has no feelings for Lu Xi. She originally wanted to start from the perspective of the sister-in-law, but she couldn't get along with this wood no matter what. Xi and Ji Yu have a good relationship, so they just hate her.

    Lu Xi knew that Ji Dong'er liked brother scum, and she always targeted the original owner. I don't know what she said to Sister Ji Yu, but I can clearly feel the trembling of the people behind me.

    Lu Xi was so angry that she wanted to hit someone, if Ji Donger and the others were not followed by a few tall and burly bodyguards, they might have torn up with Ji Donger directly.

    But it's okay to fight with words. If you really do it, one of these bodyguards can beat her three.

    Suddenly Lu Xi had an idea, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. Don't you want to know the situation of Brother Scum, then I will tell you.

    Lu Xi pretended to be weak and said, "My brother is at home, but he always goes to the library recently. He didn't like reading books before, but now he is working hard."

    If Lin Zhehao, a dude, can take the initiative to study, he will be damned.

    He has met the heroine who impresses him in the library these few days. He fell in love with the heroine at first sight, and he went to the library to borrow books to pick up girls. , and now I'm having a hot fight with the heroine.

    Ji Dong'er definitely doesn't believe the nonsense of working hard to be strong. As a little fan girl, how can I not know what Lin Zhehao likes to do? He likes drag racing and clubbing, and he has never seen one in the library before, so there must be something wrong.     "Besides, last time I went to the library, I saw a beautiful sister tutoring my brother. My brother smiled happily. He must have understood the questions." Lu Xi's eyes widened, innocently like A mentally handicapped.     There's a pretty woman seducing my Chul-ho! !     Ji Donger's mind is full of these words now, and the top of his head is full of smoke.     Seeing Ji Dong'er gnashing her teeth, Lu Xi couldn't hold back her smile, and said in her heart, what's more, hold on, old iron! !     "The last time my brother was drunk and kept calling that sister's name, it seems to be Gu...Gu Nianxi"     Then he added embellishment and said, "Gu Nianxi, Gu Nianxi, a nice name, that sister is not only beautiful, The name is also nice, and..."     Before he could finish speaking, he felt that he lost his center of gravity and fell backwards.     The instigator who pushed people glared at her viciously: "Stop talking!"     Lu Xi "..." If you don't go to Brother Scum, why are you staring at me and     started fighting! The teller watching the excitement immediately contacted the manager.     The manager hurried over to see if these were the two daughters of the Ji family. I turned around and glared at the teller, why didn't I inform me of such an important customer!     The teller was very wronged, she just came to work and didn't know them at all...

    The manager hurriedly smiled and comforted the young ladies.

    Ji Donger, I only have Gu Nianxi in my mind, if Zhehao is not here, she will be seduced by the little goblin, if not, I will go to him now.

    "Ruoqian, I'll go back first."

    "Dong'er, I'll go back with you." After seeing such a farce, Zhou Ruoqian didn't even bother to go shopping anymore.

    She had come to F City to attend a classmate's birthday ceremony, but she passed by here for some reason, so she wanted to come in and have a look.

    Zhou Ruoqian lowered her head and thought for a while, but she decided not to go shopping anymore, and went home directly.

    After walking two steps and turning around, I saw the manager was talking to Lu Xi, and saw Lu Xi's small mouth was wide open, with a shocked expression, holding something in his hand. , Zhou Ruoqian glanced at that thing, lifted her foot and walked out, it was just a pendant, the Rolls-Royce flew away, the girl in the car looked beautiful, her white and tender hands were covering her chest, it was strange, why did she feel in a mess of.

    "Ruoqian, are you feeling well?" The person in front of her was her good friend Dong'er, who looked at her nervously at this moment, waved her hand and said, "It's okay." Zhou Ruoqian took a deep breath for a while, and sure enough, the flustered feeling disappeared, maybe it was because she was too tired Alright.     And Lu Xi here is holding a string of crystal clear jadeite pendants in his hand. He is almost petrified, as if he heard the sound of heartbreak

    , three million, three million.

The pendant hit the ground, and then it cracked. Lu Xi had to buy it. She didn't expect a pendant to spend her small treasury. Now it's only enough to buy a ticket to go back. Huh~ On the way

    back Ji Yu said in a low voice, "Xi Xi, I'm sorry."

    Lu Xi knew that Ji Yu was apologizing because she felt that she had been hurt. "Sister Ji Yu, you don't have to say sorry, you are not the one who should say sorry!" Lu Xi wanted to ask

    Ji Yu why Let Ji Dong'er be bullied, why not resist, but think of the situation of Ji's family, and think of the original owner, feel helpless in his heart, why is the original owner not?

    Hugging Ji Yu, "Sister Ji Yu, you must be well, no matter it is now or in the future."

    Ji Yu nodded lightly in agreement.

    The author has something to say:

    Lu Xi is going home in the next chapter, little angels please comment more*^O^*