Chapter 68

Chapter 68 Xizi's husband? !

    Gnar pulled Xi'er behind him, and looked at these people with wariness in his eyes, a girl in a white skirt and a boy with yellow hair. A little girl with two pigtails. A serious little boy.

    How strange is this combination?

    Yu Tong looked at the suspicion in the eyes of the man in front of him, and said in his heart: "You still doubt me, I haven't said anything about you abducting my Xizi with your pig's trotters!" Although he thought so, Yu Tong was still a little

    irrational , said politely: "Hello, I'm Lu Xi's good friend, may I ask who you are?"

    Seeing Lu Xi obediently standing behind the man, it seemed that this man was the Nana Xizi was talking about.

    Seeing that little girl standing behind the man, she is obviously very dependent on this man, her eyes are all about this man.

    There is no humanity in the opposite sex!

    "I'm Xi'er's husband."

    "What?!"

    Yu Tong: When did Xizi get married and agreed to be single together? !

    Lin Fang: Heh, woman

    Wang Ke: The chick is married, the whole world celebrates, someone finally took over this mentally handicapped person.

    Lili: Wow, sister Lu Xi's husband is so handsome.

    "Woof, woof"

    the sudden barking of a dog brought back everyone's thoughts.

    I saw a short-legged Corgi screaming into the air. The other three children couldn't see it, but Yu Tong could see that the dog was obviously barking at Becca.

    Becca Xiaodou's eyes were filled with tears, and she rushed towards the short-legged Corgi as if seeing a relative. He grabbed his dog's hair. He laughed wildly.

    "Polly, how did you become like this, hahahaha"

    "Becca, look at you, you are called an imbecile master, hehehehe"

    The first sentence they said when they met each other stabbed each other's hearts.

    The two looked at each other silently.

    "Can you manage it?" "Eat radishes and worry about

    it." There is indeed a big gap between the top ten optical brains in StarCraft and the current state.

    "Beka? Where's Jiahu?" Gnar saw his cousin's optical brain.

    When Beka saw Gnar asking this question, he found his relatives in an instant, and tearfully told about all that happened recently, and how it was forced to bind an agreement with a low-energy person, and went to various worlds to collect the master's energy fragments, and How was it squeezed by this terrifying woman like Yu Tong

    ? "Master Gnar, the general's body is now in Beka's space, woohoo~" After speaking, he began to cry in Gnar's hand.

    "Okay, you work hard." This was the encouragement that Beka got after whining for a long time.

    Over there, Gnar took Lu Xi's little hand who was crying, touched her hair and comforted her gently, wiped away the tears on her face with his fingers, and coaxed her gently.

    Becca: Master Gnar, that's your cousin! Blood is thicker than water! ......There are opposite sexes but no humanity (beep softly)

    Gnar doesn't care about his powerful cousin Kong Wu at all. That kind of person is simply a miracle. He once fought against the 30,000 army of the empire alone, and finally Or come back triumphantly to win.

    Besides, with Becca, the number one optical brain in the combat system, he was even less worried.

    Now he only cares about who Xi'er said not to kill? Don't you want to kill those two zombies?

    Wang Shize was seriously injured, he can't move at all now, he is willing to dedicate the crystal nucleus in his brain, just begging the man with the long knife not to hurt Lan Lan.

    Although Lan Lan became a zombie, she never hurt others. Their zombies don't need food, they only need energy, whether it's the crystal nucleus in the brain of the same kind, or the energy nucleus in the brain of the superhuman.

    He killed many people, but Lan Lan's hands were clean!

    "Lan Lan, good man, Nana don't kill her!" Lu Xi raised her head from Nana's arms and said intermittently.

    Now that Xi'er has woken up, there is no need to worry about energy matters. Gnar promised: "Okay, I won't kill them. Let's go back."

    So the group went back to the hotel, and they still had some things to clarify. This place is obviously not the place to talk about things.

    Wang Shize recognized the long-haired girl in a pink tracksuit. It was Lu Xi who was in the car back then, Gu Nianxi's sister-in-law.

    He glanced at their backs, his eyes were unfathomable, and no one could see their emotions.

    As long as he is alive, Lan Lan's revenge, he will definitely avenge him!

    A group of people in the hotel sat staring blankly, no one spoke first.

    Yu Tong kept asking Becca in his heart: "Do you know this Nana?" Just now, seeing how familiar the little hamster was with this man's dog, he flew to wipe tears in his palm.

    Why, is this because you think you are not treating it well, and you are looking for someone to complain?

    Why don't you just spank it twice, be careful~

    Becca turned around and pointed her butt at Yu Tong. She is still immersed in sadness and can't extricate herself. How did he choose her as his host in the first place?

    Silly, stupid, and violent! !

    Seeing that the other party refused to chat with him, Yu Tong spread his hands helplessly and took out his ultimate weapon. A pack of plum-flavored melon seeds. Shaking in front of Becca.

    Sure enough, the little body flew over immediately and quickly reported: "Host, Master Gnar is the master's cousin. The report is over!"

    Then he happily hugged the bag of melon seeds and began to eat.

    Hee hee, Yu Tong knew that the little hamster would never be able to stand the temptation of plum-flavored melon seeds.

    but.....

    It turns out that Gnar is that man's cousin.