Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Doctor Who

    After Lu Xi finished making the bed, she turned her head and saw Gnar standing at the door holding the quilt and looking at him. His eyes were actually a little sad, as if he wanted to send an abandoned little daughter-in-law.

    "Gnar, don't you know how to make a bed?" Lu Xi recalled that Gnar was originally the young master of the stars, and his identity on Earth is also the young master of the underworld family. These two identities don't seem to be able to make the bed by himself. of.

    So Lu Xi took it for granted that Gnar didn't know how to make a bed.

    "Xi'er, I want to sleep with you!" Nar said quickly and seriously as he touched Lu Xi's hand.

    When Lu Xi heard this sentence, her face turned red instantly, she was completely confused.

    "No, that has to be after marriage!" Lu Xi said weakly and incoherently, "Rogue... hooligan"

    Gnar was a little wronged: "But we used to sleep together all the time."

    Lu Xi thought: Could it be, What Gnar was talking about was just chatting with a quilt

    ? Oh, Lu Xi, you are simply a female hooligan, where did you think of it?

    Lu Xi was a little ashamed and angry, so Gnar fell asleep alone tonight.

    There is no night in the space, and everyone rests on time according to the time on the watch in order to match the work and rest outside the space.

    Lu Xi took a shower and was looking at the diary she recorded. Now the plot should develop to the point where Gu Nianxi becomes the captain of the team, and then four outstanding and handsome men gather around her. Sima Qingqing who was against her.

    Gu Nianxi, a girl who was very ordinary in every aspect except her appearance before the end of the world, seemed to be specially born for the end of the world, and grew up very fast in the end of the world.

    It is still difficult to resist the halo of the heroine.

    But fortunately, I already have four space fragments here, space jade pendant, space jade comb, space pendant, and space earrings.

    Half of the space has been collected, and Lu Xi feels that she is one step closer to going home.

    It's right next to Lu Xi, in Yu Tong's room.

    Yu Tong was a little bit reluctant: "Becca, are we really leaving now?"

    "Yes, master, the wish to help has been fulfilled, we don't want to stay in this world for too long, today is the deadline Otherwise, I will be sued by the Secondary Administration to the interstellar court." Becca is one of the top ten optical brains in interstellar, but he has never been sued in court. If he is really sued in court, it will be it A big stain in the optical brain career.

    "Then why, your little friend Polly and his master Gnar can stay in this world for so long?" Yu Tong was curious about this question.

    "That's because Master Gnar's energy has been scattered into this world, and the Subordinate Administration cannot detect it, but we are different. We have collected all the general's energy. It will be easily discovered by the Subordinate Administration. ' Becca explained.

    It also wants to stay in this world with its partner and Master Gnar for a longer period of time, but it can't do so. Not only will it be detrimental to the general and itself, but it will also have a bad influence on Master Gnar and Polly.