Chapter 7

Chapter 7 No. 3 Female Supporting Role Ji Yu (Revised)

    I opened the curtains, took a breath of fresh air, and instantly felt comfortable all over. If you come, you will be at ease, in order to go home, in order to survive, work hard.

    Having some chicken soup for my soul every morning gave Lu Xi a lot of motivation. After all, it's already like this, life still has to go on.

    When I went downstairs and saw only a few servants cleaning, Lu Xi asked casually, "Aunt Zhang, what about Auntie and the others?

    " What happened to the Lin family in 2009, these servants also know that they will discuss it in private, but in the end they are only part-time workers. Aunt Zhang also feels sorry for the little girl Lu Xi, but she doesn't dare to take care of the employer's affairs, besides It is also Mrs. Lin who pays them wages.

    Under Mrs. Lin's instruction, they did not dare to talk too much to Lu Xi.

    Aunt Zhang just quickly told the whereabouts of those people, then bowed her head and went to work.

    Lin Qingguo went to a meeting at the company, Liu Xianer went to have a beauty treatment, and Lin Zhehao went to pick up girls in his newly bought sports car.

    The attitude towards Aunt Zhang and the others. Lu Xi didn't think it was a problem, after all, Liu Xu'er was in charge of the Lin family.

    After having breakfast, Lu Xi went upstairs and returned to her room, ready to prepare for the next thing to do. The original owner, Lu Xi, is going to be a freshman this year. The heroine He Nianxi in the book is in the same university. The heroine is in her junior year.

    Now that it’s summer vacation, the heroine should be working part-time. In the novel, Gu Nianxi’s family is poor and often can’t even afford a new dress. His father passed away early, leaving only his patriarchal mother and a junior high school student at home. Two and the younger brother who makes trouble all day long.     Gu Nianxi has been working part-time since the first year of high school, relying on the money from her part-time job to pay tuition, living expenses, and sometimes to supplement the family, and also to pay the tuition of her younger brother.     After all, the author will arrange a miserable life experience for the heroine. This is also in stark contrast to the later heroine's step-by-step upgrade to dominate the last days.

    The heroine's family background in the novel is just a brief mention, and only two sentences explain it. What's more, she talks about walking towards the queen's road with a strong golden finger and a dazzling halo of the heroine in the last days.

    There are mainly three things, collecting the harem, fighting zombies, and building a base.

    I still have a good impression of the original heroine Lu Xi. After all, as a reader, I still like this kind of refreshing article with big fingers.

    Only now, Lu Xi is thinking about a very serious matter. well! Do you want to go to the heroine now to get a good impression?

    But if she is really asked to run to find the heroine, she will be a little scared, mainly because her current identity is not a reader but a cannon fodder female supporting role.

    The so-called cannon fodder female supporting role is born to be cannon fodder for the heroine. Not to mention sending people's heads to practice hands, but also sending a courier gift package along the way.

    For the sake of her own safety, Lu Xi thought about it carefully and let it go.

    The heroine and the heroine are born with the same magnetic field, so you can't find it, you can't hide it, and you don't need to look for it specially, maybe one day she will see the heroine as soon as she turns around.