Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Space Jade Pendant in Hand (Revised)

    Feeling anxious, Lu Xi came to the study on the second floor.

    Lu Xi stood in front of the door, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door of the study.

    "Come in!"

    An old but energetic voice came from the study.

    As soon as Lu Xi entered, she saw an old man with pale hair and some majesty, sitting at the table flipping through a book in his hand.

    It is exactly the same as Professor Wang in the memory of the original owner.

    "Professor Grandpa"

    Lu Xi smiled and said hello, looking very well-behaved.

    Professor Wang knew that Lu Xi was coming home today, and he came back early after work, but that little girl, Xi'er, fell asleep snoozing, so he read the materials in the study for a while.

    Kindly greet the little girl whom I haven't seen for a long time.

    "Xi'er, come to grandpa, grandpa hasn't seen you for a long time, you have grown into a big girl." "

    Well, grandpa, I haven't seen you for a long time, grandpa is getting younger and younger Oh, Xi'er almost didn't recognize her just now." For some reason, Lu Xi had a kind feeling when she saw Professor Wang, and she even spoke a little coquettishly without knowing it. Xi is the best person.

    "Haha, you girl, you are still as naughty as you were when you were a child." Hearing such flattery, Professor Wang narrowed his eyes in a good mood.

    When Lu Xi heard Professor Wang's evaluation, she agreed in her heart, yes, yes, the original owner was a lively girl when she was a child, and since the original owner's mother passed away, she was raised by the scumbag father and became weaker and weaker.

    But she didn't forget the purpose of coming here.

    "Professor, grandpa, actually, besides seeing you this time, Xi'er also wants to take back what my mother left for me."

    Speaking of the original owner's mother, the study suddenly fell silent. Professor Wang looked at Lu Xi and her The mother's similar face, thinking of Lu Li's poor girl, all words turned into a sigh

    "Hey... come with grandpa."

    After finishing speaking, he pressed a button, and saw the bookcase behind him slowly moving, and then a door gradually appeared. Professor Wang walked in front, and then motioned for Lu Xi to follow come up.

    But the people behind were silent for a long time.

    Professor Wang turned around and saw Lu Xi standing there motionless.

    "You little girl, follow up with Grandpa, what are you doing there?"

    Lu Xi "..." said secretly, oh my god, is this acting in a martial arts movie?

    It's not good to enter the secret passage of other people's house like this, what to do if something is lost inside, wouldn't it be unclear.

    "Girl, you've watched too many martial arts movies. Young people now don't know what's going on in their minds. This is not a secret passage, it's just a place where grandpa puts materials." It turned out that Lu Xi accidentally spoke out what was in his heart

    .

    Lu Xi stuck out her tongue in embarrassment, and followed obediently.

    After a long corridor, there is a very large room inside, surrounded by bookshelves.