Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    City N is one kilometer away from the movie theater where Lin Fang was found. Lu Xi was guarding the three sleeping people in a shopping mall. After finishing the space teleportation skill, Lu Xi had to practice for a few days before recovering her vitality.

    "It's unlucky!" Lu Xi complained in a low voice, God can't let her be lucky once.

    This time the space teleportation is not like the last time to move to a safe place. This time it is a shopping mall, yes, it is the kind of shopping mall with a huge flow of people before the end of the world. Of course, the number of zombies is very huge now.

    This is a cold storage room. Due to the power outage, the refrigerated meat in it gave off a rotten stench. Lu Xi held her breath to try not to faint.

    Outside the door was the roar of zombies and the banging of Sui's door. Fortunately, the door of the cold storage room was strong, which allowed Lu Xi to sit on the ground with peace of mind and wait for the three of them to wake up before passing out.

    Wang was woken up by the stench, and the smell was hard to tell at a glance. He even dreamed that he fell into the cesspit in his dreams. Holding his nose, Wang Ke quickly got up from the ground and moved to the door farthest from the rot.

    Seeing Lu Xi leaning against the door with her eyes closed, she passed out.

    Stinky?

    Seeing that Mi Li and Lin Fang were still lying on the ground, he ran over and moved them to the door, so that his brain would not be good after being smoked.

    Wang Ke was still in a daze and didn't understand what happened. He was still in the movie theater ahead, and the big spider was about to lose its hold, and the group of people were about to rush in. He was ready to fight to the death. , It turned out that there was a strange smell, and he appeared here as soon as he woke up, and there was the roar of zombies outside the door, the sound was so loud that his eardrums hurt.

    Wang Ke leaned Mi Li's head on his left side, Lu Xi's head on his right side, and Lin Fang... just lie on the ground first, his social brother's shoulders are only for girls to lean on.

    Wang Ke shook his head and inhaled a large amount of ether. Now he has some sequelae. Wang Ke turned his head and looked at the girl leaning on his shoulder. sweat, as if having an unpleasant dream.

    Needless to say, this chick Lu Xi must have done it again.

    Enduring the stench, Wang Ke made a plan in his mind. They are probably in a warehouse now. Hearing the roars outside the door, it is estimated that there are quite a few zombies. For now, we can only wait for Lu Xi and the three of them to wake up and discuss.

    Lu Xi was afraid that the three of them would consume too much ether when they teleported, and the two children woke up half a day after Wang Ke woke up.

    "Brother, why is sister Lu Xi still awake?" Mi Li squatted beside Lu Xi to check Lu Xi's body.

    They have spent eighteen hours in a warehouse, but sister Lu Xi has not woken up.

    That kid Lin Fang also squatted beside Lu Xi, showing concern in his eyes.

    "Maybe we have to wait for a while." Wang Ke frowned worriedly, and didn't know why Lu Xi hadn't woken up yet. Last time Lu Xi was weak for a while but woke up soon. This time... ..Lu Xi will be fine.

    At the gate of an abandoned factory, Gnar pulled the Tang knife from the last zombie, and picked out a thumb-sized red crystal nucleus from the tip of the knife.