Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Prophecy-type supernatural powers!

    The base of this group of people is in an area of ​​abandoned buildings, surrounded by a high earth wall, and there is a circle of man-made iron nets outside the wall. Although it is a self-built base, it looks quite orderly and looks solid.

    Four sentry points were established around the iron fence.

    One of the guards saw Brother Hui's convoy coming back in a mighty manner, with a luxury RV in the middle of the convoy.

    He rubbed his palms happily and said, as expected of Brother Hui, it seems that this time he returned with a complete victory!

    "Open the door!" Brother Hui shouted at the guard.

    "Hey, okay, I'll open it for you." The man on guard bowed his head and opened the door, watching Brother Hui's convoy go away respectfully. After the end of the world, there will be a complete power outage. These jobs that were originally replaced by machines must now be done by manpower.

    After entering their so-called 'doomsday base' Brother Hui asked his men to go back and rest.

    Several subordinates smiled wretchedly, and walked towards the direction of 'Tender Township' with their shoulders crossed.

    Brother Hui drove the car with Lu Xi and his party to find the boss he was talking about.

    Lu Xi and Yu Tong are very curious about their boss. Not to mention that his subordinates are all high-level supernatural beings, the location of his base is also very interesting. It is far away from the post-apocalyptic zombie gathering place and is convenient for going out. Seek supplies. What's more, looking at all kinds of things in the base along the way, it can't be done in a short period of time, and it is obvious that it has been prepared for a long time.

    Maybe it started from the beginning of the end of the world. When the zombie virus just broke out, everyone was very panicked. They either stayed at home and waited for the support of the army, or they brought food, water and some daily necessities and fled. A place with a lot of zombies.

    And it is very likely that they have already occupied this group of abandoned buildings when the zombies broke out, established this base, and inspired their abilities.

    I have to say, this is really interesting, Lu Xi is very curious about their boss now.

    Perhaps seeing the doubts in the eyes of the two girls, Brother Hui raised his eyebrows proudly, and pretended to be modest and said: "Miss Gu, don't look at our base building so well now, it's all thanks to us." Boss, our boss is not an ordinary person."

    After speaking, seeing a few people looking curious, he pretended to be mysterious and said: "Our boss, he is a prophecy-type supernatural being!

    " It's no secret to follow the boss's subordinates, but the group of people who came behind didn't know it.

    After all, the prophecy ability is a very heaven-defying ability. This means that they have seized the opportunity, what an exciting thing this is!

    Prophetic supernatural powers!

    Yu Tong looked at Lu Xi, his eyes were full of surprise and he asked, is there such a person with supernatural abilities? !

    Yu Tong has never read the original book, but think about it, there is a prophet who knows all the opportunities in the future in a book, this kind of super invincible show operation, can't it be the author adding drama to himself?