Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Xi'er Wants to Hug

    uncle? Gnar narrowed his eyes. How old is he? Although high-energy people in the interstellar world have a very long lifespan, he has just reached adulthood, which is equivalent to eighteen years old for humans on Earth.

    "Master, Lu Xi is out of her mind! Let's take her energy field back to Jocavis." Polly excitedly stretched his four short legs, twisted his fat buttocks, and was about to go to the sky happily.

    Gnar glanced coldly, and a certain Corgi shrank his neck to pretend to be a quail. It forgot again, the master forbids to speak ill of Lu Xi.

    "Well, Xi'er wants to hug~~" The girl's coquettish voice was soft and sweet, like a piece of cotton candy.

    Gnar felt that his ears were numb, and his ears were a little hot, and he said solemnly, "No, men

    and women can't kiss each other." This is what he learned from ancient TV dramas. People on earth seem to be like this. He can't touch the space at will, and he basically didn't have any girls around him since he was a child, so he hasn't had much contact with girls. Now a girl suddenly came and asked him to hug him, and he was a little uncomfortable... "

    Woo Woo~~~Xi'er wants to hug~, wants to hug~, wants to hug~" The girl blinked her big eyes, pouted her small mouth aggrievedly, and tears glistened in her eyes.

    Gnar didn't know why he thought it was so cute, as if rejecting her request was a heinous crime, he opened his arms helplessly, leaned over and hugged the girl in his arms.

    Like an octopus, the girl hugged Gnar's neck and buried her face in the man's neck, giggling, "Uncle, it's comfortable in my arms, and Xi'er likes it." Gnar felt a wave of heat in his chest

    . The side of the neck froze in an instant, with nowhere to put his hands, he hugged the girl's waist vaguely.

    A certain Corgi was pulling at Lu Xi's trousers from below. If you want to be shameless, if you want to be shameless, get off my master quickly! !

    Feeling something pressing on her trousers, the girl got off the man, "Wow, dog."

    She hugged Corgi in her arms, rubbing her cheek against its dog's face, with a happy expression on her face, "Cute, dog. "

    Polly was hugged to his chest, feeling that his dog's face was about to be squeezed out of shape, so he hurriedly asked the owner for help.

    Its owner was looking at the deformed dog's face in the girl's arms with a dark expression. Well, it can be considered whether it was steamed or fried.

    Gnar still had the warmth left by the girl on his body. The girl was fragrant and soft. Although he refused on his face, he was quite comfortable holding her, but he was robbed within three seconds of holding her. Polly struggled and jumped out of Lu Xi's arms, his chest was big, and he panicked...It still thinks that Miaomiao is fine.

    Little Meow is a little cat, Polly always likes to play with it.

    Meow, wait for me, I'm coming!

    "Dog, run away, don't run away." Lu Xi wanted to chase, but Gnar held her back. His voice was low, but his voice was inexplicably seductive. "Xi'er, be good, don't run around."

    Lu Xi repeated with a smile like a flower, "Xi'er, be good, don't run, Xi'er, I like to be hugged by my uncle     .

    "

I really like hugging people, how can this be done, and

    said seriously, "Xi'er, you can't hug other people casually in the future, do you know that they are all bad people?" After a pause, he said without guilt, "Of course uncle is not a bad person." "Yeah.

    " Hmm." The girl nodded and nestled in her arms, holding him and not letting go, Gnar struggled to maintain the movement of holding Lu Xi, and after a while he found that Lu Xi had fallen asleep.

    Put the girl on the bed, Gnar went out and pulled back the short-legged Corgi who was playing with the little cat. "Polly, scan Lu Xi's physical condition."

    In the cold storage, Wang Ke and the two children came over. Suddenly, Lu Xi was gone.

    There are still many supplies on the ground, and Xiao Huang is also in the cold storage, but Lu Xi is missing.

    The three searched for clues carefully, and finally found a note in Xiao Huang.

    "Sister Lu Xi was taken away by someone, and the person said that we should go to City B to find them." Mi Li told everyone the contents of the note, "It seems that sister Lu Xi should be fine." "Okay, then we will

    prepare Get ready to go, go to City B." Lu Xi left and Wang Ke was the oldest underage among the three, playing the leading role.

    It's not that he didn't doubt the authenticity of the note, but the supplies on the ground and Xiao Huang were indeed in Lu Xi's space, and he also found that all the zombies outside were gone. If they were bad guys, then the three of them would definitely not be able to stand here safely.

    The three of them drove Xiao Huang to City B.

    The author has something to say:

    the heroine and the hero have a few sweet chapters.