Chapter 60

Chapter 60 The Mysterious Girl.

    The night after the apocalypse came very early. Due to the invasion of the earth by the zombie virus, the usual four seasons have now become two seasons a year. The world only has cold winter and hot summer. The ratio of day to day is one to two.

    Often the daytime is not very active, and night is coming. This is not good news for humans. Zombies tend to move slowly during the day and quickly at night, and they don’t need to rest. They often attack human settlements when humans are resting .

    They are tireless and have brought huge losses to human beings.

    On a narrow path, a yellow tractor is driving on the road.

    There was a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy sitting in the car. His hair was yellow and he looked very social. There was a girl with two ponytails and a serious boy with a serious face beside him. .

    "Brother, is sister Lu Xi really safe?" The girl asked her brother who was driving worriedly.

    Ever since Lu Xi's sister disappeared inexplicably when she woke up last time, Lili has been very worried about Lu Xi's safety. These days, everyone has been rushing to City B non-stop.

    Wang Ke was paying attention to the road ahead. When he heard what his sister said, he paused for a moment. Indeed, is Lu Xi really safe? What if that person left a fake note? These are all unknown, but the only way now is to go to city b first and look for Lu Xi according to what that person said.

    Suddenly Xiao Huang stopped, and Wang Ke saw someone waving at the side of the road ahead.

    It was a skinny woman. He was holding something in his arms, like a baby.

    Here we go again...

    It seems that there is another tough battle to be fought.

    Along the way, there were countless such situations. Some people thought they were three children, so they had bad intentions and wanted to rob them.

    However, what those people don't know is that among the three of them, there is a fire-type ability user, a corrosion-type ability user, and a speed-type ability user, so those who want to block the road and rob are all killed. They beat the shit out of them. !

    Besides, the woman who blocked the way was very thin. But in such a small path in the deep mountains and old forests, how could there be a lonely woman with her child asking for help on the side of the road? It's not like a child at first glance. !

    With the eyesight of Wang Ke, a supernatural being, it can be seen that the wrapped gun stock is almost exposed, okay?

    After stretching his muscles and bones, Wang Ke said to Lin Fang and Lili beside him. "Get ready, there's another battle coming!"

    The woman waved her hand when she saw the tractor in front of her stop and three children got off it.

    From the woods behind her, dozens of people suddenly appeared.

    Wang Ke, who had the chance to win, frowned. There was actually a third-line supernatural person in this group of people. That man was bald, tall, and his fingers were golden.

    He is a metal supernatural being.

    The aura of the same supernatural person let Wang Ke know that this person should not be underestimated. This shocked him. He thought that these people could be easily beaten to the ground, so he put away his thoughts.

    Also facing Lili and Wang Kedao behind. : "You guys go first, I'll deal with them."

    The metal-type supernatural user also clearly saw that the strongest of the three children was the yellow-haired boy.

    The bald man, with a sinister grin, took the lead in attacking Wang Ke, and saw many metal needles appearing around him. Wang Ke struggled to avoid the fireball in the hands of these metal needles from hitting the group of people.

    And the remaining dozens of people over there were attacking Lili and Lin Fang. The two were gradually surrounded by a group of people, and four or five people were injured by the two. However, due to the large number of people attacking, they were small The child gradually became exhausted and his powers were exhausted. At this time, a wood-type power user manipulated vines to tie the two of them together.

    But here, Wang Ke's fire skills are only at the second level. Seeing his sister and Lin Fang tied up, he was distracted by the bald man.

    The three of them were all caught. At this time, the skinny woman came over. She was grabbing guns in her arms and there were no children at all. Sure enough, this group of people were robbers who snatched passers-by, and what was even more frightening was that The woman looked at the three of them licking their lips with bright eyes, and said with a wild smile: "Hahahaha, these three little baby meats with thin skin and tender meat must be delicious."

    Wang Ke was also tied up, and he He thought to himself, it's over this time, and before we reach city b, if we find Lu Xi, the three of them will die on the way. He was too useless, and he even got Lili involved.

    "Boss, let's kill the three of them here, so we don't have to give them something to eat when we go back. We don't have many brothers to eat!" At this moment, a small man said to the woman. While talking, he took a breath.

    The woman nodded in agreement.

    The little man got the boss's instructions and walked towards the three of them step by step with a knife.

    Lili and Lin Fang stared angrily at this group of people, these beasts, who actually eat human flesh, bastards who have lost their humanity.

    The little man walked up to Lili, patted her face with a knife, and smiled wretchedly: "Boss, this little girl has delicate skin and tender flesh, it's a pity to kill it like this, why don't you let the brothers have a good time?" Eat her again"

    Wang Ke has been struggling, he finally found his sister, but he was unable to protect his sister, his eyes were big, red, staring at the little man viciously like a beast . I can't wait to dig out his bones and eat his flesh.

    At this moment, suddenly, the group of people froze, as if they had been stabbed.

    A girl in a white dress came out from behind the tree and untied the three of them.

    She is very beautiful, with long waist-length hair, and she has to dress very delicately in the last days, with delicate makeup on her face, and a pair of white sandals on her feet. She looks like a person with very mysterious abilities.

    The girl looked at the three of them, walked up to Wang Ke, who was the oldest, and knelt down to ask him. : "You guys, do you know Lu Xi?"