Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Time travel again? ? (build)

    After deciding to make a draft of the plot, Lu Xi found a notebook and a pen and began to write on the table. A familiar feeling of dizziness hit

    Lu Xi before she fainted. Sadness flowed backwards in her heart. She swears that this will happen I have never fainted more than today in my entire life!

    Facing down, he made intimate contact with the table and fell on the table.

    Oops, it hurts, woo, by the way, will my nose be crooked? This is Lu Xi's last consciousness.

    In a daze, Lu Xi felt as if she was in a place full of white light, and she could feel that this place was like the inside of a sphere.

    The place is full of white light, and Lu Xi who is shining can't open her eyes. What's even more bizarre is that she can't feel her body now, she feels like a wisp of smoke or fog, and she wants to rush out of this white place. The space can't find an exit.

    Lu Xi doesn't know what to do, she can only float with the white ball, and suddenly the white ball stops.

    After a while, she only heard a childish voice crying.

    "Wow, where is this, brothers and sisters, hiss, my feet hurt so much, it's so dark in here, mom, wow, Xiao Xi is so scared, mom. Wow" Then there was another burst of sad crying, her throat was so dark Crying dumb, in the end there was only whimpering.

    Lu Xi was disturbed by listening in the white ball. The last thing she wanted was to hear a child cry. This cry broke her heart.

    This little girl who is afraid of the dark should be in a very dark place, and there is only one person.

    Lu Xi really wanted to comfort the little girl, but she couldn't get out of the white ball, nor could she make a sound.

    Suddenly the white ball moved again, and Lu Xi felt a numb itching, and found that he could see outside!

    But it seems that from the perspective of the little girl, through the perspective of the little girl, Lu Xi saw that the place was dark, surrounded by earth walls, covered with grass above, and stepped on dead branches and leaves. It was obvious that this was a hunter. Unfortunately, the little girl fell into the trap,

    Judging from the light coming through the gap, it was dusk, and it was even more dangerous at night.

    But Lu Xi could only look at it from the white ball, or through the little girl's sight, and couldn't speak, and there was nothing she could do.

    However, Lu Xi couldn't figure out why, she suddenly fainted, and suddenly appeared in a small white ball, is she going to cross again... By the way,

    this little girl is called Xiao Xi, and this white ball It seems that the little white ball that carries the memory of the original owner, could it be that this little girl was the original owner when he was a child, so why did he bring her here, and it was when the original owner fell into the trap.

    Wouldn't it be fine if those memories came directly to her mind? . .

    After a while, Xiao Yuanzhu's crying sounded again.

    "Lu Xi? Why are you here? Everyone is looking for you." A cool boy's voice came from above his head.

    When Xiao Yuanzhu heard this voice, it was like seeing a piece of driftwood in the sea. He added his own fear and grievance, as well as the pain on his feet, and cried louder. Sobbing and saying, "I don't know, uh uh, you guys, uh, walking too fast, uh, I can't keep up, so, I lost my way, uh uh, and here I am, my feet, uh uh, my feet hurt too ... Woohoo, Brother Tang Yu, are you here to save me? Woohoo."

    "Don't cry, give me your hand, and I'll pull you up." After speaking, Tang Yu was lying on the entrance of the cave, handing down his hands.

    Although after returning to the base camp, the 10-year-old Xiao Yuanzhu was still scolded by Lin Zhehao for running around, but in Xiao Yuanzhu's mind, Lu Xi felt that Xiao Yuanzhu was still in a good mood, and she was carried back by Tang Yu.

    For a period of time since then, the owner of Xiaoyuan has always been inseparable from Tang Yu, and Lu Xi can't help crying in the white ball. Lord Xiaoyuan, puppy love is wrong, and the man who is the heroine, even if he is a man Match, that belongs to the heroine too, do you want to be fed to zombies by the heroine after the apocalypse

    ... Well, in fact, you will be cannon fodder early.

    After spending a month in Xiaoyuanzhu's mind, Lu Xi finally saw what a scumbag is, and what a scumbag is, (he has potential since he was a child).

    Lu Xi floated along with the white ball again, and when she stopped, she saw from the sight of the original owner who had passed her 18th birthday, the scumbag's greedy face of trying to get the jade pendant out of the original owner. The scumbag stepmother's proud expression of the shares coaxed by Lu Xi, and the gracious expression of the scumbag brother taking the jewelry that Lu Li left to the original owner to raise money for the heroine.

    But, you silly original owner, you're going to be hollowed out, and it's really okay for you to still run after the male partner's ass! ! !